Thread of the Year! [] In the BLUE CORNER: Nktran001 []

Originally Posted by solefood229

her husband gotta be a nter son is rocking a huf fitted
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

what going on? lol
copy and pasted what JoeGalvan said:

- dude nktran hollered at mrs campbell in a thread...
- mrs campbell hollered back with a pm (see: page 1)...
- they each pm'd each other talkin bout how they are "stuck" on each other...
- nktran is a 17 year old, single, high school student
- mrs campbell is a 25 year old, married ... JO
- they were gonna meet on vtines, dude got stood up
- nktran said "eff it" after he got stood up
- mrs campbell caught feelings yesterday and made a post called "thread of the year"
- her thread basically called out nktran and said... "dont get between me and my man" ... or somethin
- nktran... responded with ... "whatever... i could air you out if i wanted.."
- mrs campbell holler back in the thread with ... "do it, i dare you... i would love it..." or somethin
- nktran said he'd air her out tomorrow...

" I can't believe the weekend is over already. Didn't do much...well actually yes, Saturdaynight me and Cliff went to a restaurant/bar called Bill Bateman's...not the greatest food, I mean maybe I was just a little to inebriated to really enjoyit, but then the people there too were such lamos! So we bounced around 1:30am...I hate Maryland. I am so on NYC time still that I forget everything closes at2 am and its almost impossible for us to even get out of the house by 11pm!!! That does not leave us much time to do anything, guess I will have to leave thepartying for when I am in NY....speaking of which, I will be taking my trip up there Tuesday afternoon by Greyhound...my DR trip with my friends is thisWednesday (our flight leaves out of JFK at 6:55am). Fun Stuff...my bags are half packed...anyways that was a quick weekend, tomorrow crabcakes for lunch for afriend of mines B-day lunch!!! yuummmmy..."

Hhmmmmmmmmmm..

Op still took an L cuz dude was actually going to LEAVE THE STATE to go see her... if she lived like 30 mins away it would be one thing... or like in a diffcity in the same state, but dude had to actually leave his state to go meet up some chick he met on the internet....who knows if this broad is even a broad...what if they were people smugglers, kidnapped him, and sold him to some dude who packed his fudge every night.... you sayin that wouldnt be the biggest L ofall time??? the fact that she convinced him to meet her in NY, and then SHE ditched him.... makes him being the one to take the L.... if he was "truelypimpin" her.. he would have made her come to him instead of meeting up halfway or some bs..... thats the way it should have been done....Op gotta tell hismom " ya mom im going to NY to meet this chick i met on a forum..... ya idk how it happend, she loved my thread, and now we are in love"... *%!!#....dont sit there and pretend like you dint care about her and u were just going to smash.... she aint THAT HOT.... u prolly shed a few tears when u read theemail of her standing you up... so in my book THATS TAKIN AN L

kapeesh?

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

Op still took an L cuz dude was actually going to LEAVE THE STATE to go see her... if she lived like 30 mins away it would be one thing... or like in a diff city in the same state, but dude had to actually leave his state to go meet up some chick he met on the internet....who knows if this broad is even a broad... what if they were people smugglers, kidnapped him, and sold him to some dude who packed his fudge every night.... you sayin that wouldnt be the biggest L of all time??? the fact that she convinced him to meet her in NY, and then SHE ditched him.... makes him being the one to take the L.... if he was "truely pimpin" her.. he would have made her come to him instead of meeting up halfway or some bs..... thats the way it should have been done....Op gotta tell his mom " ya mom im going to NY to meet this chick i met on a forum..... ya idk how it happend, she loved my thread, and now we are in love"... *%!!#.... dont sit there and pretend like you dint care about her and u were just going to smash.... she aint THAT HOT.... u prolly shed a few tears when u read the email of her standing you up... so in my book THATS TAKIN AN L

kapeesh?
Re-read the thread.

But even if u was just flexin her out about goin to NY.... your spider senses should have toldyou she was never comin either. She's married......

It was Valentines day......................

Op still took an L cuz dude was actually going to LEAVE THE STATE to go see her... if she lived like 30 mins away it would be one thing... or like in a diff city in the same state, but dude had to actually leave his state to go meet up some chick he met on the internet....who knows if this broad is even a broad... what if they were people smugglers, kidnapped him, and sold him to some dude who packed his fudge every night.... you sayin that wouldnt be the biggest L of all time??? the fact that she convinced him to meet her in NY, and then SHE ditched him.... makes him being the one to take the L.... if he was "truely pimpin" her.. he would have made her come to him instead of meeting up halfway or some bs..... thats the way it should have been done....Op gotta tell his mom " ya mom im going to NY to meet this chick i met on a forum..... ya idk how it happend, she loved my thread, and now we are in love"... +##%+.... dont sit there and pretend like you dint care about her and u were just going to smash.... she aint THAT HOT.... u prolly shed a few tears when u read the email of her standing you up... so in my book THATS TAKIN AN L

kapeesh?

Dude, just stop. I didnt think it was possible for someone to be able to TYPE hot air, but you're doing it.
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

or maybe "you thought you was doing it"

Op still took an L cuz dude was actually going to LEAVE THE STATE to go see her... if she lived like 30 mins away it would be one thing... or like in a diff city in the same state, but dude had to actually leave his state to go meet up some chick he met on the internet....who knows if this broad is even a broad... what if they were people smugglers, kidnapped him, and sold him to some dude who packed his fudge every night.... you sayin that wouldnt be the biggest L of all time??? the fact that she convinced him to meet her in NY, and then SHE ditched him.... makes him being the one to take the L.... if he was "truely pimpin" her.. he would have made her come to him instead of meeting up halfway or some bs..... thats the way it should have been done....Op gotta tell his mom " ya mom im going to NY to meet this chick i met on a forum..... ya idk how it happend, she loved my thread, and now we are in love"... *%!!#.... dont sit there and pretend like you dint care about her and u were just going to smash.... she aint THAT HOT.... u prolly shed a few tears when u read the email of her standing you up... so in my book THATS TAKIN AN L

kapeesh?
QFT x 2

The sheep count in this thread is high so I had to qft is twice

Ya'll stay psychoanalyzing simple situations for no reason.

They both lost, and we won. That's all that matters
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

LMAO @ calling her a married...JO...

laugh.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif

Back
Top Bottom