Thread of the Year! [] In the BLUE CORNER: Nktran001 []

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

did she at least come off with some nudes?
tired.gif

mad.gif
:sigh:: That's where I failed NT.

No I think that's how we know this was all a game to her. In these kinds of a situations, the chick ALWAYS sends the dude pics as a show of her commitmentto "getting with him". So think about it--you had a chick that was supposedly feeling you, but not just that--she wanted to cheat on her husband--and yet she aint send you one pic. Like really, you telling me that she didn't send you ONE pic. That's when you should've realized that she wasplayin' you, and you were getting gamed.

I mean think about y'all, she called him out from the very beginning. Why would she start a thread that has significant repercussions for her ala getting"exposed" unless this whole thing was a game to her. Clearly, she could've let things ride and none of us (Niketalk) would've clowned her. Sowhy would she risk exposing herself.

Now I'm sorry but the way I see it, from the way you reacted, you prolly went to NY for a smash session and got burnt. The fact that you havent evendropped any hints or made any earlier attempts to expose her before she made the first move proves that somehow, you took an L.

I'm def siding with Dre and Pookie on this one. Either it's what I've said or we have another ChitownLegend/ Sole 4 Free deal going on here, wordto bipolar ninjas looking for E-fame...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just to clarify: We've verified that she's a real person right? Not some dude playing games?

The way NT is these days I don't know what to believe.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

did she at least come off with some nudes?
tired.gif

mad.gif
:sigh:: That's where I failed NT.

No I think that's how we know this was all a game to her. In these kinds of a situations, the chick ALWAYS sends the dude pics as a show of her commitment to "getting with him". So think about it--you had a chick that was supposedly feeling you, but not just that--a she wanted to cheat on her husband, and you mean to tell me she didn't send you a pic. That's how you know you were getting gamed good.

I mean think about y'all, she called him out from the very beginning. Why would she start a thread that has significant repercussions for her ala getting "exposed" unless this whole thing was a game to her. Clearly, she could've let things ride and none of us (Niketalk) would've clowned her. So why would she risk exposing herself.

Now I'm sorry but the way I see it, from the way you reacted, you prolly went to NY for a smash session and got burnt. The fact that you havent even dropped any hints or made any earlier attempts to expose her before she made the first move proves that somehow, you took an L.

I'm def siding with Dre and Pookie on this one. Either it's what I've said or we have another ChitownLegend/ Sole 4 Free deal going on here, word to bipolar ninjas looking for E-fame...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
SOMEBODY WITH SENSE!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

that dude is Mayor.
Dude called me a 'Korean itch', and a c[]hink? What's with that?

smh.gif
smh.gif
. Ignore him, he's a worthless troll with no life. He's sent PM's like that to dudes before. He even sent a PM to a dude who made a thread about his moms passing away and he said she deserved to die all this horrible stuff.
sick.gif

alien.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Just to clarify: We've verified that she's a real person right? Not some dude playing games?

The way NT is these days I don't know what to believe.

You raise a good point.

that dude is Mayor.
Dude called me a 'Korean itch', and a c[]hink? What's with that?

smh.gif
smh.gif
. Ignore him, he's a worthless troll with no life. He's sent PM's like that to dudes before. He even sent a PM to a dude who made a thread about his moms passing away and he said she deserved to die all this horrible stuff.
some people never change......
smh.gif
at mayor

SuperAntigen
She has sent me pictures, but no nudies.

Ohh, well by PICS i meant "those kind of pics"...you know, the uncensored kind where she's showing you the goods. Pics that wouldtell you that she is def. feeling you--those kind of pictures. If she aint send you any of those, then that's the sign that she was straddling you...

I mean the pics you talking about really aint much. I can go to any PYP and get her pics. Those are w/e...if she sent you booby pics, then we're on tosomething...

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

SuperAntigen
She has sent me pictures, but no nudies.
Ohh, well by PIC i meant "those kind of pic"...you know, one where she's showing you the goods. Pics that would tell you that she is def. feeling you--those kind of pictures. If she aint send you those kind of pics, yeahhh...she was clearly straddling you...

that's not always true, but i completely understand where you are coming from.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Hubby is a NT'ker! .... This #$%^ just gets better ....

Shame tho that this is happening ...
smh.gif
A damn shame ...

Well it is what it is now.. Whether she played me or not, I gave her what she wanted.

I'll take my "L" with my head raised high.

And the picture(s) she sent me, you've all seen. I really don't want to dig in 19 pages to find some plain ol pictures.

Back
Top Bottom