Thread of the Year! [] In the BLUE CORNER: Nktran001 []

yall are goofs....Her husband aint a NTer...because if he was she wouldnt have put all of this out in the NT open...

Damn Greeneyes
eek.gif
, getting that info
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

did she at least come off with some nudes?
tired.gif

mad.gif
:sigh:: That's where I failed NT.

No I think that's how we know this was all a game to her. In these kinds of a situations, the chick ALWAYS sends the dude pics as a show of her commitment to "getting with him". So think about it--you had a chick that was supposedly feeling you, but not just that--she wanted to cheat on her husband-- and yet she aint send you one pic. Like really, you telling me that she didn't send you ONE pic. That's when you should've realized that she was playin' you, and you were getting gamed.

I mean think about y'all, she called him out from the very beginning. Why would she start a thread that has significant repercussions for her ala getting "exposed" unless this whole thing was a game to her. Clearly, she could've let things ride and none of us (Niketalk) would've clowned her. So why would she risk exposing herself.

Now I'm sorry but the way I see it, from the way you reacted, you prolly went to NY for a smash session and got burnt. The fact that you havent even dropped any hints or made any earlier attempts to expose her before she made the first move proves that somehow, you took an L.

I'm def siding with Dre and Pookie on this one. Either it's what I've said or we have another ChitownLegend/ Sole 4 Free deal going on here, word to bipolar ninjas looking for E-fame...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ok, but why did she delete all her stuff and got ghost, why would he want to expose her or drop hints about their e-fling At first I didn't think she wasdumb enough to make a thread when dude had dirt on her, but I was wrong
smh.gif
And this has been going on, if she took this much time to toy with someone on theinternet then she needs a life And if it was a dude posting as a female I hope they would atleast pick a better looking broad

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

yall are goofs....Her husband aint a NTer...because if he was she wouldnt have put all of this out in the NT open...

He very well could be. We dont know ( & dont care ) What we saw in here were PM's between the two. Not out in the open for all of us to read. Whatshe did put out for us to read was how morally correct she was & said duke had nothing. A bold face lie. Why go thru so much trouble if your hubby isnt aNT'ker? ... Ask yourself for what? ...

Just a thought ...

Maaaaan, this whole +*@% is chock full of lies.

This is gonna end up like 'Usual Suspects' on some crazy +*@% no one saw coming and Nktran will turn out to be Ben Baller and Mrscampbellsaralee willbe Method Man

Originally Posted by dreClark

This is gonna end up like 'Usual Suspects' on some crazy +*@% no one saw coming and Nktran will turn out to be Ben Baller and Mrscampbellsaralee will be Method Man
Or Nktran001 could be the husband in disguise
nerd.gif

I'm with Dre...this is hot fraudulence...some important detail here is a lie...and its prolly on nktran

oh and shout out to F4 and K...i only know about this cause i happened to check my twitter
roll.gif

Off Topic, but can somebody please explain the whole TOFTY story and the WayTooMuchHoney story?????

Originally Posted by dreClark

This is gonna end up like 'Usual Suspects' on some crazy +*@% no one saw coming and Nktran will turn out to be Ben Baller and Mrscampbellsaralee will be Method Man
Thats honestly not that far fetched at all at this point
laugh.gif

I'm with Dre...this is hot fraudulence...some important detail here is a lie...and its prolly on nktran

Dre.. What's your email so I can fwd you some things that her and I 'spoke' outside of NT.

Last time I am going to say this, I have nothing to lie about.

I've laid out all my cards on the table.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Off Topic, but can somebody please explain the whole TOFTY story and the WayTooMuchHoney story?????
i dont know what TOFTY is
nerd.gif

but wtmh ran away bc photos of her got leaked out.

which I have on my old computer...

Do you have these pics now? Or are they nude photos?

Back
Top Bottom