Thread to have Barack Up as the NT Banner on Tuesday!

Originally Posted by pianoman52

i started this thread.

hypothetically speaking, if McCain won, I think it would probably be appropriate to put a banner of him as well. NOT because it's McCain, but more because we should celebrate the fact that George W. Bush will no longer run this country.

That in itself is a victory for all of America.

As much as I hate Bush, that's pretty dumb.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Originally Posted by Ekin 75

I am so sick of Barack Effing Obama. It will be awesome when he falls on his face, when this job becomes to much for him to handle and all of his DRiders will ask for his head...

The hate is so strong,
laugh.gif
hate is what runs politics.

Although I am an Obama fan, I think all of this extra attention and praise is unnecessary. He is a smart man who will probably do great things for our countrybut let's just see how he does first. As of now, he isn't the messiah or some savior. I understand that it is a big deal that he is the first blackpresident and it definitely makes me proud to see it but focusing on that is absolutely the wrong way to go about this. Also, I don't think he hasaccomplished what MLK has (debatable) so he shouldn't be on the banner.

It's a damn banner on a relatively unpopular (compared to other sites) shoe message board. If he's on there,whoopie. If he's not, so what. Ya'll really takin this too seriously.

hell no and thank god they didnt. That would be taking this whole presidential thing too far. He hasn't doen anything for us yet we want to do everythingfor him wake up.

Back
Top Bottom