/THREAD

He's supposed to email me a tongue pic as well. But how do these look out of 1-10 as well?

Try to lower it down more lol thats what i do to save more money lol but thats hell of a price tho

OK. One other thing. He says he is shipping from Georgia ... But his PayPal address is Illinois.

Red flag?

OK. One other thing. He says he is shipping from Georgia ... But his PayPal address is Illinois.

Red flag?

Could have family in Georgia, I wouldn't worry about tha address as long as u pay wit pay pal they will have your back. Shoes and box look legit.

Al

Red flag?

Could have family in Georgia, I wouldn't worry about tha address as long as u pay wit pay pal they will have your back. Shoes and box look legit.
Alright. Just wondered why a seller wouldn't want a buyer or Paypal to know they're actual address.

I'll post up the kicks when I get them to make sure it's what is in the pics.

Thanks. Repped.

Last edited:
i wouldnt worry. it doesnt matter where he ships from as long as your address is confirmed.

these 7s are 100% legit. no worries

Yea it shouldnt matter what his address is as long as the shoes are what they in the pics then u shouldnt be worried but 100% legit 7s

Back
Top Bottom