Threads You Can't Click on in PUblic Unappreciation Vol. School Labs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
PDA ftw

co-sign strigger, I be itchin to click them threads at work. I just gotta wait till i get off or during my break to take a peak.

Thats why you grab a computer in a corner where people can't stand or walk behind you.

I do click on them SOMETIMES and then I gotta to the extra slow scroll down creep

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Thats why you grab a computer in a corner where people can't stand or walk behind you.
You takes what you gets. Space isn't a luxury when everybody is procrastinating and there are people waiting on computers

I'm not gon lie, I do to at work.
laugh.gif
My homboy behind me always be like nah hold on scroll back up, ol peeping tom +#% dude.

nothins worse than bein in class checkin out NT and everyone is lookin over your shoulder tryna see what you're doin. i'm like ain't you gotsomethin else to do?

Hahah I was just thinking about this when I was in our the lab the other day. Like the funny pics thread..and lurking photos thread.

Not to thread hijack...but does anybody actually LOL in public when looking at NT? I try to hold it in but sometimes I just can't!
laugh.gif

So I just cough to play it off lol
grin.gif

lol im in class now and i sit up front in a lab... cant click on any hot girl thread... lol they will think im a perv

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Hahah I was just thinking about this when I was in our the lab the other day. Like the funny pics thread..and lurking photos thread.

Not to thread hijack...but does anybody actually LOL in public when looking at NT? I try to hold it in but sometimes I just can't!
laugh.gif

So I just cough to play it off lol
grin.gif

Same here. It seems like the funniest posts are when I'm in class
frown.gif
When I do go into a post, I have to slow-scroll because of some people's avy's
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by StarBucks GTD

I'm not gon lie, I do to at work.
laugh.gif
My homboy behind me always be like nah hold on scroll back up, ol peeping tom +#% dude.
roll.gif

definitely unappreciated
specially the slow scroll than fast scroll over
certain pics..
word to my post

cb6150e1587034b86a1a4bce75b86a6578a5cbb.pjpg

501408678_53b0cf2e0b_o.jpg

6gc0gp5.jpg

2j5nsco.jpg

19628962_l.jpg

DEF UNappreciated
18thletter---> DEF Unappreciated
smh.gif

i got ppl double taking my screen now
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

DEF UNappreciated
18thletter---> DEF Unappreciated
smh.gif

i got ppl double taking my screen now
roll.gif

roll.gif
Very nice. I click on whatever I want. Nobody says anything becausenobody is ever there.

for real...I aint even comfortable surfing NT in public in general....hahah....aint trying to let no one know I be on NT...

Back
Top Bottom