Threats from Fathers Vol. Polishing the Pistol

Guys and girls are going to answer this differently.

Girls- Tell me how your dad reacted when you were younger and you'd go on dates or bring dudes over to chill.

Guys- Tell me how a friend, girlfriend, any girl you hung out with, father treated you when meeting you.

I was listening to the radio this morning and there was a girl that said that a boy came to pick her up for a date and her dad sat him down and was talking to him. Then pulled out his pistol and started polishing it, and how he's not afraid to use it and yada yada yada.

Another girl said that her mother would make copies of all the boys driver's licenses so that she'd know where to look if her daughter never came home.

I was
roll.gif

My dad always use to say that he'd kill the first boy that came to pick me up and hoped all the rest would get the idea.

roll.gif

EDIT: New Question - When/If you become a father to a daughter, how will you treat boys that come to take her out?

Why you type centered like that though?

Edit:

Anyways back on topic, my girls dad has always been cool.. he's a Colts fan, so I guess that's how we sorta bonded in a way.

He also doesn't mind If I stay the night at my shorty's house.. so that's a plus.

I always come thru with respect and never ever had a problem.
Pretty boring, I guess

my father once told a bf he was going to butcher him like a !@@!%++ pig if i ever came home crying.

another time, he made fun of my bf's name... "hahaha, you can't be serious.. gaby? what are you, a f**?"

he made fun of another bf for having long sideburns, calling him simon bolivar & some other nonsense.

maaaannnnn, the list goes on. latino dads always saying some reckless !!$$.

My wife's father introduced himself, and let me know how he expected his daughter to be treated, and kept it moving.
I had the most problems out of her cousins and uncles...to the point that it got physical and I had to rough up a few people.
The way that a rear naked choke brings family together during the holidays is a beautiful thing.
pimp.gif

Once we got past that it's been good.

Part of running a thorough demonstration is knowing how to present yourself to parents and the likes. I've NEVER, EVER.. had a parent that didn't like who I made them think I was. I still have ties to some girls' moms to this day. I tend to attract the fatherless type tho, go fig
grin.gif
. I don't really "run game", per say, on the females I %*+$ with. I give them the real me [nikki minaj] and all that [/nikki minaj].... but these parents?!?! ***$# please... I feel like the moms like me more than the daughters half the time
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Was dating this Jamaican chick my last year of highschool. Went to go meet her fam, Her uncle and 2 other dudes at the table.

First everything was all good then they start the Jamaican talk I can barely understand. Next thing I know he asking me for my keys and asking me do I have condoms in my pocket 
laugh.gif

Whole time he was like
indifferent.gif
 "let me see your wallet" he seen the condoms. And was like "you trying to %#$@ my niece"

I was like nah! he was like you got them for something. Long story short, dude goes to get a suit case, her unc was talking about that's where he keeps his gun.

5min everybody runs out and says "you got punked"...Needless to say din't talk to her to much longer after that
laugh.gif

-Another time I took this other girl out, her mom wrote down my tags info and said she had to be in by 9pm
laugh.gif

J dilla...funny dude...met couple of parents...but i never heard anything bad from them i really think its just how you present yourself to them...if they sense that you don't take mess around and have a good head over shoulder you should be good

when i first starting going out with my bf ,my dad tried to act all hard and intimidating
laugh.gif
... it wasnt long till my bf realized it was a joke lol . my bf and dad get along super well

unfortunately, i wasnt around for this, but my cousin was over my parent's house when my sister's boyfriend came over for the first time. my dad answered the door with his gun tucked into his waist and was waving it around like gesturing to come in and have a seat
laugh.gif
and in the kitchen, my cousin was messing with my dad's shotty. dude must have felt sick walking in there
laugh.gif

Met my ex's parents in the most awkward fashion. I was over at her place just chillen while her parents were out. We are fooling around in the front room and I hear the door opening. So I quickly jump up and try and look presentable. Her dad opens the door looks at me with a puzzled/furious gaze and says "What are you doing here?" ... Introductions followed and her mom shoved him off to bed and told us to have a good time.

Back
Top Bottom