Ti$a And Just Don snapbacks/strapbacks Advice

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

you're about a half year too late...they're on the way out now...just save up for the next trend

Word up.
Sold my don c hat months back G.

You better start hanging out with the trendy folks so you can call dibs on the next thing b.

i #%#@*$@ hate this generation. 
mad.gif

edit: you know those people you admire that have really good and original ideas that make them a lot of money? it's obvious in your line of thinking that you're not one of them. 

Originally Posted by megachamploo

mad.gif

edit: you know those people you admire that have really good and original ideas that make them a lot of money? it's obvious in your line of thinking that you're not one of them. 
lol ive had this idea for a long time before the just don hats came out i wanted to use crocodile on the brim

i just got some extra seed money so i wanted to run it by NT  so NT wouldnt drop 150 for a hat that will look better than the just don x ti$a hats that are going for 75-400

sometimes i dont get this site just as bad as iss  cats on here thirsty for some shoelace bracelets
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

mad.gif

lol ive had this idea for a long time before the just don hats came out i wanted to use crocodile on the brim

i just got some extra seed money so i wanted to run it by NT  so NT wouldnt drop 150 for a hat that will look better than the just don x ti$a hats that are going for 75-400

sometimes i dont get this site just as bad as iss  cats on here thirsty for some shoelace bracelets
roll.gif
real life...
I for one am not into the "rastaclat" bracelets... but your idea is like if you took the "rastaclat" bracelets and had swag written on the tips... unoriginal...

not only is your idea unoriginal but its DUMB... plain and simple... yours will be whack... to much going on, no one but swag less people will want a hat that says "swag" on it... plus your hats will be like a variant of a ti$a or don whatever....

go to sleep... forever... please... this is not a good idea.

1.  Combine 2 stolen ideas from a year late trend
2.  Add "swag" a year late term
3.  Ignore NT's feedback/responses
4.  Profit!!

yall shouldve let OP go through with it and then crash and burn; i doubt he has any sort of connections in terms of production; homie's layout probably looking like new era hat + sticker letters + crocodile print that he printed out and some elmers glue

SWAG SWAG SWAG
SWAG SWAG SWAG
SWAG SWAG SWAG
SWAG SWAG SWAG
SWAG SWAG SWAG
SWAG SWAG SWAG

kewl!

mad.gif

laugh.gif
no you didn't

Save the cash that you're planning on wasting on this stupid idea and go to college.

the word SWAG is probably more played out than snapbacks themselves.. such a childish sounding word.

mad.gif

roll.gif
You don't get us yet you were the one with the dumb idea.
Reasons why nobody will buy your hats:

1. Nobody knows who you are

2. Your idea is unoriginal (and stupid, who wants a hat that says swag? Go to TJ Maxx for something that dumb)

3. Nobody would spend $150 on a hat made by you, because you are a nobody (refer to reason number 1)

Back
Top Bottom