Tiger Woods is BACK!!!!!

This thread needs to be deleted, every time i see it he hits a terrible drive.
30t6p3b.gif

Crazy round. Van Pelt answered every time Tiger had something good going.

did someone in the crowd just yell "TEWWWWW CHAAAINNNZZZZ" on tigers last stroke or is this tree THAT good?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

getting there? hes won 3 out of last 7 tourneys. Bruh, he's back
Well, if you put it that way 
laugh.gif

Still waiting for that MAJOR breakthrough though 
pimp.gif

As much hate as he's gotten for the scandal, it just made me like him more. Some thing with Kobe after Colorado. GOAT
pimp.gif

I wouldn't say he is back but he is returning to form. A few more wins and his confidence will be back to his small tiger plAying days. I just think he bulked up a little too much and his swing has to catch up to his body.

I can't say he is the goat yet but sill has time to catch the Bear. Great to see him playing well again, makes golf that much better

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I can't say he is the goat yet but sill has time to catch the Bear. Great to see him playing well again, makes golf that much better

Yeah that's true, I think I jumped the gun on that one. I just watched a documentary on the '86 Masters. Damn, Nicklaus was crazy good

Hes back and it could get scary.

Hes just better than everyone else and his new swing is WAY more reliable.

His short game is getting better each week, if he can get his putting even back to 85% what is use to be, with him improved driver, its over.. Dude still doesnt have his yardages down. His game has YET to peak with this new swing.. It could get scary for any golfer not named Tiger Woods.

Back
Top Bottom