Tiger Woods put a ring on it but can't stop sexting

I still dont understand why these athletes/celebrities get married when they have little intention of remaining faithful.

Anyways, this really is not that big of a deal. It'll all be forgotten within a matter of weeks.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I still dont understand why these athletes/celebrities get married when they have little intention of remaining faithful.

I agree 100%.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

I got a serious question, Why is it people are being critical of Tiger for not being black enough? Just cause he dont go around saying I love my N's, Eating Popeyes, and kissing every black baby doesnt mean that he doesnt personally identify with being black. To me personally any person who is critical of Tiger for anything other than his infidelity is being ignorant. Something I am guilty of doing with Michael Jordan. I can justify it as much as I want but Tiger aint no more guilty or innocent than Michael.
Since when was Tiger black? He's always been Asian.

Unless he said something different recently, I thought his stance was that he's "caublanasian" (caucasian/black/asian)

It's really clear who watches golf and who doesn't by these threads
laugh.gif

[h1]Tiger's Mistress -- I Lied For Him[/h1]
Posted Dec 3rd 2009 12:10AM by TMZ Staff

1202_tiger_rachel.jpg
Tiger Woods
' alleged mistress claims she was lying when she said she did not have an affair with Tiger Woods ... and sourcestell TMZ the fight at Tiger's home the morning of the crash was triggered by a series of text messages between Tiger and the woman.

Rachel Uchitel has publicly denied she had sexual relations with Tiger Woods, but we've learned she has said she did indeed have an affairwith the golfer. And, we're told it was her -- not Jaimee Grubbs -- who caused an argument between Tiger and his wife, ElinNordegren, that immediately preceded Tiger's SUV crash.

Sources say less than an hour before Tiger's accident, Rachel and Tiger were texting each other. Elin confronted Tiger and asked whom he was texting. Shegrabbed the phone and we're told she called Rachel to confront her. According to sources, Tiger and Elin began arguing and the phone broke in the process.

We're also told there was damage as a result of the altercation in the vestibule area of Tiger's home -- damage that cannot be easily repaired, andthat is why Tiger would not let police come in.

Uchitel's lawyer, Gloria Allred, will hold a news conference today at 11:30 AM PT with Uchitel present. We will be live streaming theevent.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0YbRqH9xV

Part of me wants to be like, let this dude alone about all this. I mean, why should I give a ++!* about another man's personal business like this, heobviously has some ++!* going on and it's all being aired out by some greedy women and paparazzi types - so I kinda pity him, even though it does seem likehe was an unfaithful dude who brought it on himself.

But the other part of me is definitely interested in hearing some of the details of this - just because of how far it seems they're going to try to keep itunder wraps. It's like, I'd have forgotten about it already if they just came right out with it all in the beginning but now that there's all thissecrecy and ++!* I'm fascinated in hearing how it all turns out...

smh @ me.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

I got a serious question, Why is it people are being critical of Tiger for not being black enough? Just cause he dont go around saying I love my N's, Eating Popeyes, and kissing every black baby doesnt mean that he doesnt personally identify with being black. To me personally any person who is critical of Tiger for anything other than his infidelity is being ignorant. Something I am guilty of doing with Michael Jordan. I can justify it as much as I want but Tiger aint no more guilty or innocent than Michael.
i'm not saying i know what's in Tiger's heart, but if you ask me.. as long as Tiger Woods has been in the public eye, he has gone out of his way to avoid being identified with anything related to black people. its always Asian this, Asian that. thats been Tiger's deal for a while now.
Asian this, Asian that? Really? I don't remember the last time he said anything about his mom. The Asian parent. It was always about hisdad...

If he was Asian, he wouldn't have married a Swedish model... Can she cook and clean? His mom probably said NO at the time too. Asian stereotype FTL...
smile.gif

Asian men don't hook up with Caucasian women anyways. Haha, not hating here.

SMH @ me too!

Anyways, this really is not that big of a deal. It'll all be forgotten within a matter of weeks.

you are crazy...

not when ur dealing with Tiger Woods

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i'm not saying i know what's in Tiger's heart, but if you ask me.. as long as Tiger Woods has been in the public eye, he has gone out of his way to avoid being identified with anything related to black people. its always Asian this, Asian that. thats been Tiger's deal for a while now.
What's wrong with him identifying with his Asian side?
nerd.gif

smh.gif
My man!!! The hell was he thinking? What's crazy is that if this accident hadn't happened and they just got a divorce citing "irreconcilabledifferences" nobody would have known. He would've been able to maintain his squeaky clean image... Kinda wild that such a random thing like this wreckhas brought out ALL this stuff that would've been "swept under the rug"

Tiger is trying his best to keep this out of the media. But the media won't let that happen cuz they are making money on this.
On another note. Those tims on the lade were horrible.

now those club tosses and f bombs on tv have a new meaning ... dude is just another little boy in a mans body who happens to have billions ... goes to show youthat money definitely isnt everything ...

and to those of you wondering why stars get married ... you know how lonely it would be to pull up to your mansion and not have anyone there waiting for you?imagine having 55 rooms and not a single person besides yourself living there ... yeah he could buy hookers to do everything a wife would do, but in the backof his mind he still knows the girl is only doing whatever he asks cuz hes paying her ...

i used to be the biggest tiger fan, but now i hope he never gets his majors ...

Originally Posted by Johnson1

you are crazy...

not when ur dealing with Tiger Woods
All of this will be forgotten within weeks.

Tiger did not commit a crime. He did not do anything that'll affect his play. The sports media will not have any new dirt to dish on Tiger once the golfseason re-starts.

Compare what Tiger did with what Kobe Bryant did.

Kobe was accused of rape. He had to stand trial. He had to miss practices or entire team practices had to be re-scheduled to accommodate him. The sports mediareported all of this because it was relevant news about Kobe and about the L.A. Lakers. Once the trial ended, the sports media had nothing else to report onKobe off-the-court so they went back to focusing on Kobe Bryant the basketball player, not Kobe Bryant the accused rapist. All the negative publicity of Kobewent away within a matter of weeks - and we're talking about one of the most serious accusations you can make against a man. His situation was much moreserious than what Tiger has done but the media found a way to forgive and forget Kobe's infidelity.

Tiger Woods crashed his car, which is news. Tiger cheated on his wife, which is kind of news but completely irrelevant to the sports media. He did not commit acrime, no criminal accusations are being made against him. None of this is very serious to anyone else other than to Tiger and his family. This is an internalmatter that no one else will care about in a few weeks. Once the PGA season starts and Tiger is back on the links, all the attention will focus on his play. IfTiger plays poorly, there will be talk about "outside distractions" affecting him negatively. However, if he is playing well then there will beabsolutely no mention of anything that happened to him off the golf course. You think that Jim Nantz is gonna be like..."Tiger with a beautifulshot...that must mean so much to him after such a tumultuous off-season in which he was caught cheating on his wife with a cocktail waitress fromL.A."?
laugh.gif

This is just a big deal because he's huge in the U.S. and the American public is fascinated whenever a celebrity is caught doing something wrong. The onlyway this remains relevant is if his wife files for divorce...then things will get messy. Otherwise, no one will remember this once the media starts focusingits attention on other matters and when the sports media only focuses on Tiger Woods the golfer, not Tiger Woods the husband.

It's not that people are critical of him being black enough it's that Tiger has always downplayed his ethnicity...he's mixed...but 95% of theworld identifies him as a black male yet he won't identify himself as such. I don't think he tries to, but it conveys an image that he's ashamedof his hertitage or that he's playing a middle ground to not alienate anybody. I personally don't have a problem with it, it's his choice to livehis life how he see's fit..but that's where folks get bent out of shape with him.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

now those club tosses and f bombs on tv have a new meaning ... dude is just another little boy in a mans body who happens to have billions ... goes to show you that money definitely isnt everything ...

and to those of you wondering why stars get married ... you know how lonely it would be to pull up to your mansion and not have anyone there waiting for you? imagine having 55 rooms and not a single person besides yourself living there ... yeah he could buy hookers to do everything a wife would do, but in the back of his mind he still knows the girl is only doing whatever he asks cuz hes paying her ...

Wow, you really care don't you? He's not the first person to ever see other women....

To the little boy statement. I doubt you'd ever have the guts to say that to his face.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

now those club tosses and f bombs on tv have a new meaning ... dude is just another little boy in a mans body who happens to have billions ... goes to show you that money definitely isnt everything ...

and to those of you wondering why stars get married ... you know how lonely it would be to pull up to your mansion and not have anyone there waiting for you? imagine having 55 rooms and not a single person besides yourself living there ... yeah he could buy hookers to do everything a wife would do, but in the back of his mind he still knows the girl is only doing whatever he asks cuz hes paying her ...

why? because he cheated on his wife?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
life aint as sugar sweet as you're dreaming it is kid, and you hardly knowthe entire story between he and his girl to be passing judgments based off this little incident alone.

You think that Jim Nantz is gonna be like..."Tiger with a beautiful shot...that must mean so much to him after such a tumultuous off-season in which he was caught cheating on his wife with a cocktail waitress from L.A."?
laugh.gif
1zno22o.jpg

Might be the funniest thing I've read in this thread.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Wow, you really care don't you? He's not the first person to ever see other women....

To the little boy statement. I doubt you'd ever have the guts to say that to his face.
roll.gif
its tiger woods ... what you think cuz he worked his bicepswhile he was rehabbing id be afraid to tell him hes a little boy?
laugh.gif
thisdude plays golf for a living ... he has a sweet life and is more successful than ill probably ever be ... but my future family life > his ...

why? because he cheated on his wife?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
life aint as sugar sweet as you're dreaming it is kid, and you hardly know the entire story between he and his girl to be passing judgments based off this little incident alone.

what you about 20 years old? callin me kid
laugh.gif
i got sperm older than youboy ... what entire story do i need to know? tigers wife got pregnant and cheated on her numerous times................................................................................ what else?

as to why i hope he never gets his majors ... the dude is being exposed for a childish #$*!!%$%# ... you got the storys from his multi millionaire neighborsasking him to build a garage for his cars in his front yard and him just buying more cars to spite them, to cheating on his wife with at least 4 women so far... then his little tantrums on the golf course stepping out of etiquette and no one saying anything to him cuz hes "tiger" ... then him trying tosweep everything under the rug and acting like he is an exception to media scrutiny ... getting mad because TMZ is exposing "HIM" of all people
laugh.gif
... forreal forreal, !%++ a tiger woods ... i hope the wife takes99.9% of his wealth and Nike drops his sorry !%@ ...

you got EVERY young golfer looking up to Tiger Woods and they see this ++$! ...
indifferent.gif

LOL. Even though I agree, if there is one guy who will spin this to be the most sappy thing of all time it will be Jim Nantz. Good god I cannot stand that mandoing golf. Dude is probably brushing up on his metaphors as we speak.

Those who can you,Do. Seriously I dont want say everybody cheats but a good pct (75)of celebrites,athletes,musicians and politicians cheat.

Back
Top Bottom