Tiger Woods put a ring on it but can't stop sexting

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Gotta be ambien....
laugh.gif
I LOL'd until I saw...

Now we've learned that Uchitel told friends that she and Tiger liked to have sex while taking the drug Ambien. Uchitel told one pal, 'You know you have crazier sex on Ambien - you get into that Ambien haze. We have crazy Ambien sex.'"

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...r-woods-mistress-told-pals-they-did-drugs-sex

eek.gif
Say it ain't so Tiger! You poppin pills now...

Tiger should have pulled a letterman and just put all this out there...by stonewalling he gave people a reason to believe anything these gossip sites throw out now.

Usweekly also reported an email which mentions he needed ambien to go to sleep After a crazy dream he had bout him and her being married, he was leading atournament and he came home to find her getting $*$@%* by derek jeter and david borneaz

Sources say Rachel became "scared for her safety" because she knows so much about Tiger, his alleged affairs and a variety of other Woods matters. We're told Tiger confided in Rachel ... she knows specifics about "other women," as well as information about Tiger's marriage.

The sources were quick to point out, Rachel does not fear Tiger, as much as she fears all the other people caught in what is becoming a very large net.

She doesn't fear Tiger, but she's scared for her safety? Huh? She knows prolly knows that even though Tiger is a herb, his reach is LOOOOONG. She'sscared...plain and simple. With the amount of $ this dude has, he can do pretty much ANYTHING he wants.

Tiger should have pulled a letterman and just put all this out there...by stonewalling he gave people a reason to believe anything these gossip sites throw out now.

Interesting POV there. Do you think that would have helped if he let America know his business? If anything he should have come 100% clean with his wife. Imean, who knows if he actually did. Seems like there is a new twist to this story every day. Imagine if it turns out that Tiger has a legit pill problem??

^ I think if he was at least somewhat up front about it (maybe not in full detail) originally, speculation could have ceased. Then you'd look at the womenwho come out and not sure who you'd believe because you'd have HIS story first.

[h3]http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...f-mistress-derek-jeter-david-boreanaz-2009412
[/h3][h3]
[/h3][h3]Exclusive: Tiger Dreamt of Mistress, Derek Jeter, David Boreanaz Having Sex[/h3]

Want a peek into Tiger Woods' erotic dream life?

It involves one of his alleged mistresses Rachel Uchitel -- in a menage a trois with New York Yankees Derek Jeter and Bones actorDavid Boreanaz.

Tiger's not-so-great week: recap all theheadlines here

The new issue of Us Weekly reports that NYC club manager Uchitel, 34, bragged to friends of her flings with the rich and famous --Uchitel's conquests apparently included Woods plus Ryan Seacrest, Jeter and the married Boreanaz.

A boastful Uchitel allegedly forwarded along a bizarre, extremely private email from Woods, 33, in which he referenced her famous flings.

The biggest sports scandalsever: see the slideshow

Woods' email, Uchitel's friend tells Us, details the athlete's "disturbing dream."

"I had a dream we were married and I was leading the tournament," Woods reportedly wrote. "I came home, excited to see you,and there you were in the bedroom getting f&$d by Derek and David [Boreanaz]. Some part of me thinks you would like that."

derek-jeter-wfw-400a053007.jpg
41025828.jpg

The married athlete then explains how wired he is from his X-rated vision of Uchitel with TV and baseball hunks. "Now I can't getback to sleep. My body is tired, but my mind is awake. Need an Ambien."

Originally Posted by dyyhard

[h3]http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...f-mistress-derek-jeter-david-boreanaz-2009412
[/h3] [h3]
[/h3] [h3]Exclusive: Tiger Dreamt of Mistress, Derek Jeter, David Boreanaz Having Sex[/h3]

Want a peek into Tiger Woods' erotic dream life?

It involves one of his alleged mistresses Rachel Uchitel -- in a menage a trois with New York Yankees Derek Jeter and Bones actor David Boreanaz.

Tiger's not-so-great week: recap all the headlines here

The new issue of Us Weekly reports that NYC club manager Uchitel, 34, bragged to friends of her flings with the rich and famous -- Uchitel's conquests apparently included Woods plus Ryan Seacrest, Jeter and the married Boreanaz.

A boastful Uchitel allegedly forwarded along a bizarre, extremely private email from Woods, 33, in which he referenced her famous flings.

The biggest sports scandals ever: see the slideshow

Woods' email, Uchitel's friend tells Us, details the athlete's "disturbing dream."

"I had a dream we were married and I was leading the tournament," Woods reportedly wrote. "I came home, excited to see you, and there you were in the bedroom getting f--ked by Derek and David [Boreanaz]. Some part of me thinks you would like that."

derek-jeter-wfw-400a053007.jpg
41025828.jpg

The married athlete then explains how wired he is from his X-rated vision of Uchitel with TV and baseball hunks. "Now I can't get back to sleep. My body is tired, but my mind is awake. Need an Ambien."
DEAD

dude better get some counseling asap ... his world is crumbling ... he's a babbling idiot ... confiding in these girls and leaving evidence that friendscan leak to the media

all it takes is 1 sponsor to drop him ... the rest will follow suit ...

Poppin pills, dreamin of Jeter smashin, gonna have to wire a ton of change over to the wife's private account........Kobe laughin at dude.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Poppin pills, dreamin of Jeter smashin, gonna have to wire a ton of change over to the wife's private account........Kobe laughin at dude.
roll.gif

I'm laughing at you for thinking all these women were lying while it has all been proven true so far.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

And yes, that Jeter story has me in tears.
roll.gif

Tiger needs some serious counseling if that story is true.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif

I'm laughing at you for thinking all these women were lying while it has all been proven true so far.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

And yes, that Jeter story has me in tears.
roll.gif

Tiger needs some serious counseling if that story is true.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Yo, WHAT?
eek.gif
When did I say they were lying? I never oncesaid that. I said that they would start coming out in droves to get that money, I never ONCE said they were lying. Come on man, I ain't dumb, I knowfull well these dudes use their clubs for more then just golf.

Wait til we find out Michelson was tag teaming a couple skanks while his wife was getting treatments last year.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nek32

So it's official, Tiger's a great golfer and a terrible husband/father. I guess money can't buy you class. It's cool though because I'm nearly broke and have no fame whatsoever, but I now consider myself a better man than Tiger Woods. Thanks, Tiger!
o it doesnt matter son ... because of humans primal instincts, marriage and class mean nothing in this world ... +!$!!+ read books and thinktheyre enlightened
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by Nek32

So it's official, Tiger's a great golfer and a terrible husband/father. I guess money can't buy you class. It's cool though because I'm nearly broke and have no fame whatsoever, but I now consider myself a better man than Tiger Woods. Thanks, Tiger!
o it doesnt matter son ... because of humans primal instincts, marriage and class mean nothing in this world ... +!$!!+ read books and think theyre enlightened
laugh.gif

Dude save it!

Last edited:
A beautiful blonde Las Vegas model is going public with her story of an affair with Tiger Woods, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Jamie Jungers will tell her story in an article that will appear in a British newspaper, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.

Link

46899f2a3ad4371bfee284233e8a15fa_jamiejungerspics.jpg

now this one looks similar to his wife....
nerd.gif

more women comin out of the woodwork... News of the World says there's 9 women total now.... stories will probably come out in the coming days

Tiger trying to put up Chamberlain #'s I guess...

2 things I found funny in the article

Mindy became used to hearing his answerphone message: "You've reached the right person at the wrong time."
For someone that didn't have their name on their voicemail and wanted that one chick to take her name off hers, he says "Hey itsTiger...." in that voicemail we have all heard

Despite being the first billionaire sporstman, Woods was not generous to Mindy. She said: "He did not buy me anything, not even a meal."
roll.gif
pimp.gif
.... one way to not catch feelings

details from this woman in the link below:

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/new...ndy-Lawtons-frantic-sex-with-Tiger-Woods.html

Originally Posted by RocDaMike11

more women comin out of the woodwork... News of the World says there's 9 women total now.... stories will probably come out in the coming days

Mindy became used to hearing his answerphone message: "You've reached the right person at the wrong time."
For someone that didn't have their name on their voicemail and wanted that one chick to take her name off hers, he says "Hey its Tiger...." in that voicemail we have all heard

Despite being the first billionaire sporstman, Woods was not generous to Mindy. She said: "He did not buy me anything, not even a meal."
roll.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/new...ndy-Lawtons-frantic-sex-with-Tiger-Woods.html

Tiger's a gangsta
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by RocDaMike11

For someone that didn't have their name on their voicemail and wanted that one chick to take her name off hers, he says "Hey its Tiger...." in that voicemail we have all heard

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Tiger's a gangsta
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom