Tiger Woods put a ring on it but can't stop sexting

[h2]Parnevik speaks out on Woods situation[/h2]

Comment Email Print By Bob Harig
ESPN.com
Archive

Jesper Parnevik, the Swedish golfer who along with his wife, Mia, introduced Elin Nordegren to Tiger Woods, is none too pleased with the world's No. 1 golfer.

336.jpg

Parnevik

Parnevik, 44, who is playing at the PGA Tour's Qualifying Tournament in West Palm Beach, Fla., told the Golf Channel on Wednesday that "I really feel sorry for Elin," in light of reports that Woods has been unfaithful.

Woods issued an apology on his website Wednesday for "transgressions," in the wake of a report that he had a 31-month affair with a Los Angeles woman.

Nordegren, 29, began working for the Parneviks as a nanny in 2000. She was first introduced to Woods at the 2001 British Open and they were married in 2004.

"I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of -- I really feel sorry for Elin -- since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him," Parnevik said. "We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron."

In a statement issued Wednesday, Woods strongly denied any physical altercation between him and his wife. "The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious."

According to Windermere (Fla.) police chief Daniel Saylor, Woods' wife of five years used a golf club to break the back window of Woods' SUV to get him out of the car after she heard the accident in the early hours of Saturday.

Parnevik, a five-time PGA Tour winner, said he has had no contact with Woods since the accident on Friday.

"It's a private thing of course," he said. "But when you are the guy he is, the world's best athlete, you should think more before you do stuff. . . And maybe not just do it, like Nike says."

Parnevik needs to shut up. Dude, have you ever played with a vagina? They are awesome. Now imagine being able to have all of them!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lobotomybeats wrote:

ESPN.com
Archive

Jesper Parnevik, the Swedish golfer who along with his wife, Mia, introduced Elin Nordegren to Tiger Woods, is none too pleased with the world's No. 1 golfer.

336.jpg

Parnevik

Parnevik, 44, who is playing at the PGA Tour's Qualifying Tournament in West Palm Beach, Fla., told the Golf Channel on Wednesday that "I really feel sorry for Elin," in light of reports that Woods has been unfaithful.

Woods issued an apology on his website Wednesday for "transgressions," in the wake of a report that he had a 31-month affair with a Los Angeles woman.

Nordegren, 29, began working for the Parneviks as a nanny in 2000. She was first introduced to Woods at the 2001 British Open and they were married in 2004.

"I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of -- I really feel sorry for Elin -- since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him," Parnevik said. "We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron."

In a statement issued Wednesday, Woods strongly denied any physical altercation between him and his wife. "The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious."

According to Windermere (Fla.) police chief Daniel Saylor, Woods' wife of five years used a golf club to break the back window of Woods' SUV to get him out of the car after she heard the accident in the early hours of Saturday.

Parnevik, a five-time PGA Tour winner, said he has had no contact with Woods since the accident on Friday.

"It's a private thing of course," he said. "But when you are the guy he is, the world's best athlete, you should think more before you do stuff. . . And maybe not just do it, like Nike says."

Parnevik needs to shut up. Dude, have you ever played with a vagina? They are awesome. Now imagine being able to have all of them!

The better guy, he couldve left that part out. What a suck up. I'm sure Jesper never even kissed a girl since he's been with his wife. Yeah right.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Wow, you really care don't you? He's not the first person to ever see other women....

To the little boy statement. I doubt you'd ever have the guts to say that to his face.
roll.gif
its tiger woods ... what you think cuz he worked his biceps while he was rehabbing id be afraid to tell him hes a little boy?
laugh.gif
this dude plays golf for a living ... he has a sweet life and is more successful than ill probably ever be ... but my future family life > his ...

why? because he cheated on his wife?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
life aint as sugar sweet as you're dreaming it is kid, and you hardly know the entire story between he and his girl to be passing judgments based off this little incident alone.

what you about 20 years old? callin me kid
laugh.gif
i got sperm older than you boy ... what entire story do i need to know? tigers wife got pregnant and cheated on her numerous times ................................................................................ what else?

as to why i hope he never gets his majors ... the dude is being exposed for a childish #$*!!%$%# ... you got the storys from his multi millionaire neighbors asking him to build a garage for his cars in his front yard and him just buying more cars to spite them, to cheating on his wife with at least 4 women so far ... then his little tantrums on the golf course stepping out of etiquette and no one saying anything to him cuz hes "tiger" ... then him trying to sweep everything under the rug and acting like he is an exception to media scrutiny ... getting mad because TMZ is exposing "HIM" of all people
laugh.gif
... forreal forreal, !%++ a tiger woods ... i hope the wife takes 99.9% of his wealth and Nike drops his sorry !%@ ...

you got EVERY young golfer looking up to Tiger Woods and they see this ++$! ...
indifferent.gif

You sir are mad.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lobotomybeats wrote:

ESPN.com
Archive

336.jpg

Parnevik

The better guy, he couldve left that part out. What a suck up. I'm sure Jesper never even kissed a girl since he's been with his wife. Yeah right.

Ol' boy starving for attention. I really cant express how much I spite the media. Mad golfers who used to envy Tiger are going to come out the woodwork andstart hating.

I'm not supporting what Tiger did, but it's a personal issue. I really dont understand why grown men come out hating, like its any of theirbusiness.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

now those club tosses and f bombs on tv have a new meaning ... dude is just another little boy in a mans body who happens to have billions ... goes to show you that money definitely isnt everything ...

and to those of you wondering why stars get married ... you know how lonely it would be to pull up to your mansion and not have anyone there waiting for you? imagine having 55 rooms and not a single person besides yourself living there ... yeah he could buy hookers to do everything a wife would do, but in the back of his mind he still knows the girl is only doing whatever he asks cuz hes paying her ...

i used to be the biggest tiger fan, but now i hope he never gets his majors ...

Oh get off your high horse already. At the end of the day, Tiger is still human and allowed to make mistakes like you and I.

I love NT with all these hypocritical high moral standards.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Ol' boy starving for attention. I really cant express how much I spite the media. Mad golfers who used to envy Tiger are going to come out the woodwork and start hating.
I'm not supporting what Tiger did, but it's a personal issue. I really dont understand why grown men come out hating, like its any of their business.
Given that Parnevik introduced Tiger and Elin, I don't mind he's got an opinion...

I could do without the "She shoulda grabbed the driver" comment, but saying he thought Tiger was a better man than this? *shrugs* It's thetruth... Would you introduce a girl you were friends with to a dude you thought would step out on her?
eyes.gif

they need to leave tiger alone, but it is a shame what money and power can do to people, not that this is major. just being blown up by the tabloids I meanESPN

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Ol' boy starving for attention. I really cant express how much I spite the media. Mad golfers who used to envy Tiger are going to come out the woodwork and start hating.
I'm not supporting what Tiger did, but it's a personal issue. I really dont understand why grown men come out hating, like its any of their business.
Given that Parnevik introduced Tiger and Elin, I don't mind he's got an opinion...

I could do without the "She shoulda grabbed the driver" comment, but saying he thought Tiger was a better man than this? *shrugs* It's the truth... Would you introduce a girl you were friends with to a dude you thought would step out on her?
eyes.gif
That's the same way I felt about Parnevik comments. He introduced her to Tiger and felt remorse for it.

The problem we have as fans is that we think of athletes as role models. They ain't role models. Their job is to play a sport to best of theirability. It's obvious that they are held to a higher standard because of the spotlight they're in, but that doesn't mean they can't makemistakes..

People have to realize that NOBODY is perfect.

Nobody is arguing that Tiger +%*%$* up, but we're all human and we all make mistakes.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

You think that Jim Nantz is gonna be like..."Tiger with a beautiful shot...that must mean so much to him after such a tumultuous off-season in which he was caught cheating on his wife with a cocktail waitress from L.A."?
laugh.gif
1zno22o.jpg

Might be the funniest thing I've read in this thread.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

didnt jim nantz have a side piece, too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

You think that Jim Nantz is gonna be like..."Tiger with a beautiful shot...that must mean so much to him after such a tumultuous off-season in which he was caught cheating on his wife with a cocktail waitress from L.A."?
laugh.gif
1zno22o.jpg

Might be the funniest thing I've read in this thread.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

didnt jim nantz have a side piece, too
laugh.gif
YES! That's what makes it so golden.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Tiger messed up. Pretty simple, but he will be forgiven by the World. (His wife is another story) If the world can forgive Clinton, and if Kobe can regain andsurpass his previous popularity after their respective incidents, then Tiger can get through this unscathed and perhaps even stronger. It makes him more humanand more people will be able to relate. The world is more sympathetic towards Tiger than they ever were towards Kobe Bryant, and Kobe's at the height ofhis career in terms of popularity.

Take into consideration NIKE has his back unconditionally, then you have a powerhouse in PR and Media relationships WORLDWIDE.

This will blow over and I'm predicting a monster 2010 season because of it.

The one thing I'm going to take away from this is it affirms my hatred towards the media and their desire to burn any and everyone at the stake if it meanshigher ratings.

It's not even about telling the story anymore. It's about telling a story, AND giving a skewed biased opinion in hopes of stirring controversy,excitement and higher viewership.

Disgusting.

laugh.gif
i got sperm older than you boy ... what entire story do i need to know? tigers wife got pregnant and cheated on her numerous times ................................................................................ what else?

as to why i hope he never gets his majors ... the dude is being exposed for a childish #$*!!%$%# ... you got the storys from his multi millionaire neighbors asking him to build a garage for his cars in his front yard and him just buying more cars to spite them, to cheating on his wife with at least 4 women so far ... then his little tantrums on the golf course stepping out of etiquette and no one saying anything to him cuz hes "tiger" ... then him trying to sweep everything under the rug and acting like he is an exception to media scrutiny ... getting mad because TMZ is exposing "HIM" of all people
laugh.gif
... forreal forreal, !%++ a tiger woods ... i hope the wife takes 99.9% of his wealth and Nike drops his sorry !%@ ...

indifferent.gif

You don't know the entire story, period. You are in no place to judge another man you simply do not know personally unless you yourself are living aperfect life. So what, you don't cheat on your girls? Good for you - me neither. But then again, I don't have potentially thousands of hot women whowould throw themselves at just the sight of me, and neither do you. You more than likely don't have as much money as Tiger, and you damn sure don'thave the fame that he does - so don't pretend to understand what it's like to be Tiger Woods because you've watched him on TV and heard this storyabout him now.

Frankly - if you're a parent and you let your kids "look up" to athletes and celebrities as role models, that's on you. Not on the athletesor celebrities themselves. They can choose what they are seen to be for the most part, but they have no responsiblity to you and your family to set a goodexample, or live up to YOUR standards for how a family should operate.

You, who suddenly feels so righteous and empowered to speak on another man's business simply because he's in the media, maybe need to take a step backand take a look at your own life before you go casting all these stones. You don't want to root for a guy, fine. You don't like what you know ofhim? Fine. But to be sitting here rooting for his demise based on the few things you seem to know about him, most of which is hearsay and has nothing to dowith your own life... is what's truly childish.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I could do without the "She shoulda grabbed the driver" comment, but saying he thought Tiger was a better man than this? *shrugs* It's the truth... Would you introduce a girl you were friends with to a dude you thought would step out on her?
eyes.gif
That's the same way I felt about Parnevik comments. He introduced her to Tiger and felt remorse for it.

What bothers me is, why would he have to say that to the media as oppose to letting Tiger know how he really feels?

Why has the title of this thread still not been changed to something more current?

Seriously, he needs to just up the prenup payout to 75 Mill and let her go away quietly before she ends up doing the rounds on Larry King, ET or whatever andexposing that he could only orgasm if she peed on his chest after choking the Latino maid and wearing his red shirt. He needs her to go away before she doessome damage.

if you marry a famous star athlete what do you expect? she should just be cool and start doing the nasty things he's into and all will be well.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

You don't know the entire story, period. You are in no place to judge another man you simply do not know personally unless you yourself are living a perfect life. So what, you don't cheat on your girls? Good for you - me neither. But then again, I don't have potentially thousands of hot women who would throw themselves at just the sight of me, and neither do you. You more than likely don't have as much money as Tiger, and you damn sure don't have the fame that he does - so don't pretend to understand what it's like to be Tiger Woods because you've watched him on TV and heard this story about him now.

Frankly - if you're a parent and you let your kids "look up" to athletes and celebrities as role models, that's on you. Not on the athletes or celebrities themselves. They can choose what they are seen to be for the most part, but they have no responsibility to you and your family to set a good example, or live up to YOUR standards for how a family should operate.

You, who suddenly feels so righteous and empowered to speak on another man's business simply because he's in the media, maybe need to take a step back and take a look at your own life before you go casting all these stones. You don't want to root for a guy, fine. You don't like what you know of him? Fine. But to be sitting here rooting for his demise based on the few things you seem to know about him, most of which is hearsay and has nothing to do with your own life... is what's truly childish.

QFT

You what I never understand about stories like this ............... is that most men in his position do what he has done ..... then you get all these higherthan thou moralists crying for blood .... When chances are THE only reasons most of these dudes get married is to carry on their lineage and for a"proper" public image .... Honestly it would be shocking if he didn't have a side piece/ mistress or two ... Some of you guys need to get yourhead out of the sand and improve you're knowledge on human nature, biology and life traits, so you can better understand yourself and these celebritiesthat you love to follow

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

You what I never understand about stories like this ............... is that most men in his position do what he has done ..... then you get all these higher than thou moralists crying for blood .... When chances are THE only reasons most of these dudes get married is to carry on their lineage and for a "proper" public image .... Honestly it would be shocking if he didn't have a side piece/ mistress or two ... Some of you guys need to get your head out of the sand and improve you're knowledge on human nature, biology and life traits, so you can better understand yourself and these celebrities that you love to follow

Its the truth. Chicks are attracted to alpha males. Therefore an alpha male has way more choice then most guys could imagine.

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

You what I never understand about stories like this ............... is that most men in his position do what he has done ..... then you get all these higher than thou moralists crying for blood .... When chances are THE only reasons most of these dudes get married is to carry on their lineage and for a "proper" public image .... Honestly it would be shocking if he didn't have a side piece/ mistress or two ... Some of you guys need to get your head out of the sand and improve you're knowledge on human nature, biology and life traits, so you can better understand yourself and these celebrities that you love to follow
This

Back
Top Bottom