Tila Tequila Allegedly Attacked & Beaten Up By Juggalos At ICP Concert

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

She should have known ICP...juggalo heads would have hated on her. She can't be that naive.
What about Method Man? was he naive? cause these same juggalos just cut his face throwing bottles. now i know NT aint gonna say Meth on the same level as tila and "deserved" it.
Meth and Red "fit in" a LOT more than that smurf Tila Tequila. They've performed a LOT of times with ICP. I still remember seeing both a WHILE back when Blackout 1 dropped. Stayed for Meth/Red, left when the ICP came on stage. Plus, Meth kept spitting even after his face got cut.

But for Tila to start mocking them while her bubblegum pop came on? What did you expect to happen. For people like that, you
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mr Fongstarr wrote:

She should have known ICP...juggalo heads would have hated on her. She can't be that naive.
What about Method Man? was he naive? cause these same juggalos just cut his face throwing bottles. now i know NT aint gonna say Meth on the same level as tila and "deserved" it.

I didn't say she so much deserved it but she should have expected a negative reaction regardless. I am sure she should have known her pop music wouldn't resonate on stage. Also she's obviously going to try and sue ICP for this whole fiasco as well...whereas Meth and Red will probably perform next year.

Mr Fongstarr wrote:

I didn't say she so much deserved it but she should have expected a negative reaction regardless. I am sure she should have known her pop music wouldn't resonate on stage. Also she's obviously going to try and sue ICP for this whole fiasco as well...whereas Meth and Red will probably perform next year.

I don't like her either, but I can't cosign this at all. Those bottles are being thrown with serious velocity. And are her boobs exposed the whole time. I can tell she has her shirt in her hand, but can't see if she has on a bra underneath.

I don't like her either, but I can't cosign this at all. Those bottles are being thrown with serious velocity. And are her boobs exposed the whole time. I can tell she has her shirt in her hand, but can't see if she has on a bra underneath.

Back
Top Bottom