Tila Tequila Allegedly Attacked & Beaten Up By Juggalos At ICP Concert

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

look up the gathering informercial on youtube (i don't think i can post it here), it's priceless.  and it will give you an idea of what she was up against.

roll.gif
I'm in the middle of it. Comedy. The dude just said, "Ninjas can expect to hear..." verbatim.
eek.gif
smh.gif

EDIT.. WOW Ice Cube at the Gathering.
laugh.gif
And I guess Tech N9ne is to be expected, but I saw Tech at Paid Dues and it was one of the best hip hop sets I've ever seen.
pimp.gif

look up the gathering informercial on youtube (i don't think i can post it here), it's priceless.  and it will give you an idea of what she was up against.

roll.gif
I'm in the middle of it. Comedy. The dude just said, "Ninjas can expect to hear..." verbatim.
eek.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
And I guess Tech N9ne is to be expected, but I saw Tech at Paid Dues and it was one of the best hip hop sets I've ever seen.
pimp.gif

I thought they weren't about that life anymore, whole thing with thinking about *@$@!!% magnets and such.

I thought they weren't about that life anymore, whole thing with thinking about *@$@!!% magnets and such.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Originally Posted by sk84star

i thought she was pregnant
she is... thats the funny part lol
i dont get how thats funny. as much as i think shes stupid and all that i dont see the point in doing that. if that were you and you didnt do #!%* wrong, i bet you wouldnt think that was very funny.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Originally Posted by sk84star

i thought she was pregnant
she is... thats the funny part lol
i dont get how thats funny. as much as i think shes stupid and all that i dont see the point in doing that. if that were you and you didnt do #!%* wrong, i bet you wouldnt think that was very funny.

I found it more shocking than funny. That's some %%+%%+ up !*$#. Bodyguards took to long to get her out of there if they allowed a firecracker to pop on her hair.

I found it more shocking than funny. That's some %%+%%+ up !*$#. Bodyguards took to long to get her out of there if they allowed a firecracker to pop on her hair.

I laughed once I read rocks were thrown. Hahaha Rocks at them.
Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Why was she there.... Would slipknot hang out at The Game's concert?
No. The Game makes terrible music.

I laughed once I read rocks were thrown. Hahaha Rocks at them.
Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Why was she there.... Would slipknot hang out at The Game's concert?
No. The Game makes terrible music.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

roll.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
The comments are hilarious too
laugh.gif

Seminar 1: #%%%@$* Magnets, How they Work.
id do anything to be at the gathering and the #%%%@$* !#$+!!* people who hate it dont know !+#% i dont know why icp is hated so %@#$@% much but its very #%%%@$* stupid and i wish they get a life and stop going here ooh and juggalos do take showers cause i take showers like once a day i mean why dont you guys go to the music you like and stop wasting your #%%%@$* time here if you hate it so muh i mean is it really neccary i mean i dont like lil wane but i aint sayin !+#% about him WHOOP WHOOP
roll.gif
"WHOOP WHOOP"

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

roll.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
The comments are hilarious too
laugh.gif

Seminar 1: #%%%@$* Magnets, How they Work.
id do anything to be at the gathering and the #%%%@$* !#$+!!* people who hate it dont know !+#% i dont know why icp is hated so %@#$@% much but its very #%%%@$* stupid and i wish they get a life and stop going here ooh and juggalos do take showers cause i take showers like once a day i mean why dont you guys go to the music you like and stop wasting your #%%%@$* time here if you hate it so muh i mean is it really neccary i mean i dont like lil wane but i aint sayin !+#% about him WHOOP WHOOP
roll.gif
"WHOOP WHOOP"

Some of you guys are *#+*%** pitiful... How is this even the least bit funny? It's funnier because she's pregnant? HOW IS THAT EVEN FUNNY AT ALL? A women carrying a child gets firecrackers, ROCKS, and GLASS thrown at her then being chased to her trailer and getting threatened while she's inside is funny? Who gives a @!#$ why she was there (maybe, just maybe, she likes ICP, no clue why since they're worthless pieces of ##%!). God forbid this happens to a girl you guys know. Anyone who laughs/agrees/participated is pretty much a worthless human being. Probably the same dudes that laughed at Rihanna getting beat
eyes.gif
. And yes I'm mad. Attacking defenseless women and children is one of the lowest things a person can do, much less a whole mob of country, inbreed bastards attacking a tiny women. How you can look at yourself and still call yourself a man laughing at the situation amazes me.

Some of you guys are *#+*%** pitiful... How is this even the least bit funny? It's funnier because she's pregnant? HOW IS THAT EVEN FUNNY AT ALL? A women carrying a child gets firecrackers, ROCKS, and GLASS thrown at her then being chased to her trailer and getting threatened while she's inside is funny? Who gives a @!#$ why she was there (maybe, just maybe, she likes ICP, no clue why since they're worthless pieces of ##%!). God forbid this happens to a girl you guys know. Anyone who laughs/agrees/participated is pretty much a worthless human being. Probably the same dudes that laughed at Rihanna getting beat
eyes.gif
. And yes I'm mad. Attacking defenseless women and children is one of the lowest things a person can do, much less a whole mob of country, inbreed bastards attacking a tiny women. How you can look at yourself and still call yourself a man laughing at the situation amazes me.

^
This is nt.  You shouldn't expect to read replies that come from a logical, regular thinking human being.  Reading threads here has helped me conclude that half of nt are scumbags.

I do think that this attention seeking ****** does enjoy being in the spotlight again even if it is for something as bad as this.  She has to be mentally ill or using drugs.  She is not normal and needs to be locked up in a mental institution for a few years.

^
This is nt.  You shouldn't expect to read replies that come from a logical, regular thinking human being.  Reading threads here has helped me conclude that half of nt are scumbags.

I do think that this attention seeking ****** does enjoy being in the spotlight again even if it is for something as bad as this.  She has to be mentally ill or using drugs.  She is not normal and needs to be locked up in a mental institution for a few years.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom