Tila Tequila Allegedly Attacked & Beaten Up By Juggalos At ICP Concert

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Some of you guys are *#+*%** pitiful... How is this even the least bit funny? It's funnier because she's pregnant? HOW IS THAT EVEN FUNNY AT ALL? A women carrying a child gets firecrackers, ROCKS, and GLASS thrown at her then being chased to her trailer and getting threatened while she's inside is funny? Who gives a @!#$ why she was there (maybe, just maybe, she likes ICP, no clue why since they're worthless pieces of ##%!). God forbid this happens to a girl you guys know. Anyone who laughs/agrees/participated is pretty much a worthless human being. Probably the same dudes that laughed at Rihanna getting beat
eyes.gif
. And yes I'm mad. Attacking defenseless women and children is one of the lowest things a person can do, much less a whole mob of country, inbreed bastards attacking a tiny women. How you can look at yourself and still call yourself a man laughing at the situation amazes me.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some of you guys are *#+*%** pitiful... How is this even the least bit funny? It's funnier because she's pregnant? HOW IS THAT EVEN FUNNY AT ALL? A women carrying a child gets firecrackers, ROCKS, and GLASS thrown at her then being chased to her trailer and getting threatened while she's inside is funny? Who gives a @!#$ why she was there (maybe, just maybe, she likes ICP, no clue why since they're worthless pieces of ##%!). God forbid this happens to a girl you guys know. Anyone who laughs/agrees/participated is pretty much a worthless human being. Probably the same dudes that laughed at Rihanna getting beat
eyes.gif
. And yes I'm mad. Attacking defenseless women and children is one of the lowest things a person can do, much less a whole mob of country, inbreed bastards attacking a tiny women. How you can look at yourself and still call yourself a man laughing at the situation amazes me.

A thousand people told her to get off stage and soon as she got on so she started mocking them. A few people threw stuff at her so being the genius she is her and her bodyguards started throwing stuff at the crowd. She was getting booed so badly to try get the crowd on her side she exposed her nasty fake breasts. I have zero sympathy for her.

angry-mob2.jpg

eyes.gif

A thousand people told her to get off stage and soon as she got on so she started mocking them. A few people threw stuff at her so being the genius she is her and her bodyguards started throwing stuff at the crowd. She was getting booed so badly to try get the crowd on her side she exposed her nasty fake breasts. I have zero sympathy for her.

angry-mob2.jpg

laugh.gif
this thread

Celebrity, joanne shmo, whichever, its still wrong.... it is funny when i see it on NT though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this thread

Celebrity, joanne shmo, whichever, its still wrong.... it is funny when i see it on NT though
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

2znpkbo.jpg

cry some more

stupid #%!+# shouldn't have been there
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

2znpkbo.jpg

cry some more

stupid #%!+# shouldn't have been there
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Question-Spiderman-lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

eyes.gif

A thousand people told her to get off stage and soon as she got on soshe started mocking them. A few people threw stuff at her so being thegenius she is her and her bodyguards started throwing stuff at thecrowd. She was getting booed so badly to try get the crowd on her sideshe exposed her nasty fake breasts. I have zero sympathy for her.

This really happened? I can see her doing something like this.

sloppy #$# girl...

A thousand people told her to get off stage and soon as she got on soshe started mocking them. A few people threw stuff at her so being thegenius she is her and her bodyguards started throwing stuff at thecrowd. She was getting booed so badly to try get the crowd on her sideshe exposed her nasty fake breasts. I have zero sympathy for her.

This really happened? I can see her doing something like this.

sloppy #$# girl...

I don't think she's grasped the concept that people don't really like her...she really doesn't appeal to the masses

I don't think she's grasped the concept that people don't really like her...she really doesn't appeal to the masses

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Took it a bit to far.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Took it a bit to far.

Back
Top Bottom