Tim Duncan Foamposite max set to re-retro 2020

1708719283061.jpeg

The black OG foam maxes were glossy. A lot of people seem to forget about that

jacktown83 jacktown83 This man is right. Joints weren’t Vaseline glossy but they weren’t matted out until they showed up in 04. If they drop matted, I’m good w/ that as long as they have the correct emblem (like the 2011 Silver joints) and the silver air bubbles.

This all black everything batman forever version can die in 2011 with the last retro. Even the black 04 pair had a silver/white air bubble. :lol:

jacktown83 jacktown83 This man is right. Joints weren’t Vaseline glossy but they weren’t matted out until they showed up in 04. If they drop matted, I’m good w/ that as long as they have the correct emblem (like the 2011 Silver joints) and the silver air bubbles.

This all black everything batman forever version can die in 2011 with the last retro. Even the black 04 pair had a silver/white air bubble. :lol:
I guess I was stuck on my 2011’s and forgot about the OG’s.. To be fair I was mostly only concerned with the silver pairs then..

Forgot to add this. Best pic I could find.. crappy.. barely somewhat shows it lol .. reminds me the midsole also had some shine to it. >D

images.jpeg
Told ya lol.

They came out December of 98. I believe they were Footlocker exclusives. The upper had a shine, but nothing insane. The midsole above Air unit was super glossy/shiny. As far as the emblem, it was black with a silver Nike swoosh. When they came back out in November or December of 03, that’s when they became super dull as far as the Foamposite upper. Although I did get them in 03, I was disappointed that the upper was dull compared to the OG’s.

If the air bubble gets foggy, just use the hair dryer trick. But you have to do it every so often. My bubbles haven't clouded yet though.

Back
Top Bottom