Tim Duncan Foamposite max set to re-retro 2020

I want to break out my black colorway from 04, but afraid the sole may crumble. Def rock the silvers from 11’ very often though.

I want to break out my black colorway from 04, but afraid the sole may crumble. Def rock the silvers from 11’ very often though.
Idk if the sole would crumble from an 04 version. I also have a pair of OG silvers and the most they did was separate in whole pieces. I have yet to try and reglue them, but I def will.

beh235 beh235

Might have to do a “light wear” with the 04s then. Just a lot of nightmares with a lot of my kicks that fell apart on me… got me shook to wear anything older than 15 years haha

Gotta put more miles on my 11 Silvers too. Used to be a dope shoe to mobb in..

👀

IMG_0226.jpeg

You ever liked a shoe so much but it just dont work for you when you wear it

this is that shoe for me, the last release i tried them on and it dont look right on my feet man, i will definitely try em again when they rerelease now that im older and have grown

You ever liked a shoe so much but it just dont work for you when you wear it

this is that shoe for me, the last release i tried them on and it dont look right on my feet man, i will definitely try em again when they rerelease now that im older and have grown
I know exactly what you mean. Although, I like the shoe overall, but they do look mad huge on foot. I know a guy that got them when they first retro’ed in 03 along with me returned them back after a week because of how they look on his foot…LOL

Hate when that happens. For me, it's AM1 and AM90. I just enjoy them on other people.

Yea beautiful shoe just dont work for me

As there are other shoes and colorways also

I think these are one of them shoes that aged rather poorly with the current fashion trends. These went so hard with a pair of basketball shorts and a white tee. Same for some cargo shorts. But In the age of joggers, slim fit jeans, and baggy cargos, I don’t see these hitten the same on feet.

Back
Top Bottom