Tim Tebow switched to starter for Denver (1st playoff win) Do you believe?

NooEra:
23ska909red02:
^ 0% possibility

Less than 0, even
Did Tebow baptize your wife ?
*wonders if I should respond w/ something equally ignorant and off-topic, like "How long have you and Tim been dating?" *

Naaaah.
wink.gif

I know I look like a Tebow stan always defending dude but I think it's funny people are just dismissing Denver for next week
eyes.gif

Any given Sunday any NFL team can beat any other team. If Tebow had thrown one TD pass or Willis broke out a big play and took one to the house, Denver beats the same team who just beat Green Bay the other week
laugh.gif

As much as Tebow has seemingly sucked this year, they won enough games to win their division and Tebow took every snap (when they were winning games at least) .

I know its going to be tough against Pitts defense but if Tebow and Co. can make a few big plays and the D can get a score or two and ball out as usual, Denver can win this game so spare me the statistics and let's see how this plays out
laugh.gif

I'll bet 25$ but I have to warn you , I dont have a paypal account
laugh.gif

If we can do money orders, i'll throw 25$ on my man Tebow but i dont have 50$ worth of confidence that Denver wins next week .

NooEra:
Any given Sunday any NFL team can beat any other team. If Tebow had thrown one TD pass or Willis broke out a big play and took one to the house, Denver beats the same team who just beat Green Bay the other week
laugh.gif

As much as Tebow has seemingly sucked this year, they won enough games to win their division and Tebow took every snap (when they were winning games at least) .

I know its going to be tough against Pitts defense but if Tebow and Co. can make a few big plays and the D can get a score or two and ball out as usual, Denver can win this game so spare me the statistics and let's see how this plays out
laugh.gif

much better than that previous crap about wives being baptized
laugh.gif

Now, Denver is limping into thr playoffs (just like the Texans). The last team they played that has a pretty good grasp on a winning formula was the Patriots, and N.E. turned DEN inside out. Well, the Steelers also have a pretty good grasp on a winning formula.

eyes.gif

Im workin like 12 hours a week at a liquor store during winter break how I look dropping 50$ on dude who can't complete 50% of his passes?

I keep my word on it, recently i gave away a pair of DS zig zags in a thread . im legit.

So like i said im down for 25$

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

NooEra:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
much better than that previous crap about wives being baptized
laugh.gif

Now, Denver is limping into thr playoffs (just like the Texans). The last team they played that has a pretty good grasp on a winning formula was the Patriots, and N.E. turned DEN inside out. Well, the Steelers also have a pretty good grasp on a winning formula.

Imo Tebow looked good against the Pats early but then again our defense is kinda trash . Obviously not comparable to Pitts D.

Originally Posted by cguy610

I know Deuce King is sweating bullets right now. Just hoping the Steelers come back.

But even if the Steelers do come back, you can't discredit how well Tim Tebow has played today.

And this is coming from somebody who made fun of the switch to Tim in Denver. Just re-read this thread.

I'm with you, AG. I'm not a Tebow hater, but if you read through the thread and decided to put me on one side of the fence or the other, I guess my comments would put me on the anti-Tebow side.

That being said, dude is balling today, no doubt.

Hi haters.

Do the Steelers count as a good team?

TEBOOOOOOOOOOOOW CHRIST

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

deuce king got deuced!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAOOOOO

brady destroys montana. deal w/ it NT

the goat vs tebow rd 2. lets GO!!!!

Originally Posted by cguy610

I know Deuce King is sweating bullets right now. Just hoping the Steelers come back.

Nah, during the second half I had a feeling the Broncos were going to win.  Steelers were playing sloppy on defense and weren't even able to sack or apply real pressure to Tebow.  It's like they just let off the gas, not sure why it's not like Tebow is a great passer.  Either way I hope Tebow lovers enjoy this feeling now cause it won't last for long.  Remember, The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

brady destroys montana.

Loud and wrong champ.  Montana didn't lose in the Super Bowl, Brady on the other hand has.  Nice try though.  Better luck next time.

the goat cheater vs tebow rd 2. lets GO!!!!

Fixed. 

Back
Top Bottom