Tim Tebow switched to starter for Denver (1st playoff win) Do you believe?

I am def shocked at this performance but I need to see some consistency. I can't just forget the last month. Great game from him today. Epic,

I was first to hate on tebow. I admit I still see major flaws in his game. The Broncos defense is the reason why this team is even in the playoffs in the first place.

But Tim Tebow is a true football player, not a true quarterback, he just puts his heart and soul in the game. You can just see it in himself and how his teammates interact with him. I have much respect for Tim now and I will forever be a supporter. I just didn't realize that he never did anything wrong, he just fulfilled his role as a starter.

P.S. I was rooting for Denver, if you aren't a Steelers fan or a fan of an AFC west scrub team, there is no reason to root for them %$$#%#$$ unless you are a Tebow hater.

Man, that was too dope.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

I was first to hate on tebow. I admit I still see major flaws in his game. The Broncos defense is the reason why this team is even in the playoffs in the first place.

But Tim Tebow is a true football player, not a true quarterback, he just puts his heart and soul in the game. You can just see it in himself and how his teammates interact with him. I have much respect for Tim now and I will forever be a supporter. I just didn't realize that he never did anything wrong, he just fulfilled his role as a starter.

P.S. I was rooting for Denver, if you aren't a Steelers fan or a fan of an AFC west scrub team, there is no reason to root for them %$$#%#$$ unless you are a Tebow hater.
I'm not buying it.  So now Denver has a great defense. 
roll.gif
  Their defense is average at best.  Is it a strength of the team, yea, because the rest of the team is so bad. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by cguy610

I know Deuce King is sweating bullets right now. Just hoping the Steelers come back.

Nah, during the second half I had a feeling the Broncos were going to win.  Steelers were playing sloppy on defense and weren't even able to sack or apply real pressure to Tebow.  It's like they just let off the gas, not sure why it's not like Tebow is a great passer.  Either way I hope Tebow lovers enjoy this feeling now cause it won't last for long.  Remember, The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

brady destroys montana.

Loud and wrong champ.  Montana didn't lose in the Super Bowl, Brady on the other hand has.  Nice try though.  Better luck next time.

the goat cheater vs tebow rd 2. lets GO!!!!

Fixed. 

the cheater? LMAO how where when? cry gate? 

MADDEN SAID THE VERY NEXT GAME ON MNF THAT EVERYBODY DOES WHAT BB GOT CALLED OUT FOR

MADDEN.  JOHN MADDEN.  THE GODFATHER.

watch ur mouth.  montana got nothin on the come back kid.....the GREATEST story ever in professional sports history.

MADDEN SAID THE VERY NEXT GAME ON MNF THAT EVERYBODY DOES WHAT BB GOT CALLED OUT FOR

Then why were they the only team to get caught doing it then??  At the end of the day they were and may even still be cheaters. 

watch ur mouth.  montana got nothin on the come back kid.....

You should follow your own advice.........clown.

316 Passing Yards= John 3:16
2 TD Passes=2 Testaments

10 Completions= 10 Commandments

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The thing that pissed me off the most was that last play.. Why in the hell would you NOT have 1 safety playing the middle of the field just in case.. It was a stupid coverage scheme and the Steelers deserved to be burned by it.

If they had just 1 safety playing center field that pass goes for 15-20 yards at best... Or is broken up..

Originally Posted by Essential1

The thing that pissed me off the most was that last play.. Why in the hell would you NOT have 1 safety playing the middle of the field just in case.. It was a stupid coverage scheme and the Steelers deserved to be burned by it.

If they had just 1 safety playing center field that pass goes for 15-20 yards at best... Or is broken up..

It was 1st down.  Steelers gambled that it would be a run play.  Who would expect them to go play action on 1st down. 
laugh.gif
  These dudes run on 3rd and long sometimes like that wildcat play they did. 

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by 4one5

316 Passing Yards= John 3:16
2 TD Passes=2 Testaments

10 Completions= 10 Commandments

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
lost THREE games in a row and was criticized.. and then rose again in the playoffs

skip bayless going HAM on twitter. cant wait for first take. if we get a ravens-broncos matchup...suggs lol

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by cguy610

I know Deuce King is sweating bullets right now. Just hoping the Steelers come back.

Nah, during the second half I had a feeling the Broncos were going to win.  Steelers were playing sloppy on defense and weren't even able to sack or apply real pressure to Tebow.  It's like they just let off the gas, not sure why it's not like Tebow is a great passer.  Either way I hope Tebow lovers enjoy this feeling now cause it won't last for long.  Remember, The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

brady destroys montana.

Loud and wrong champ.  Montana didn't lose in the Super Bowl, Brady on the other hand has.  Nice try though.  Better luck next time.

the goat cheater vs tebow rd 2. lets GO!!!!
Fixed. 

the cheater? LMAO how where when? cry gate? 

MADDEN.  JOHN MADDEN.  THE GODFATHER.

watch ur mouth.  montana got nothin on the come back kid.....the GREATEST story ever in professional sports history.

They cheated and they got their karma when the super bowl rolled around that season and they lost. That was beautiful to watch.

karma? eh...i don't think so. brady had damn near a broken ankle and was one defensive stop from perfection. they defintely didnt cheat after that 1st game either due to how much monitoring the NFL began to enforce.... besides tape doesnt make the actual plays themselves, players do....not even coaches (although obviously they're fundamental)

next

Dont yall think its crazy he threw for 316 yards???? I mean, of all numbers, 316??? Did anyone else see that?

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

karma? eh...i don't think so. brady had damn near a broken ankle and was one defensive stop from perfection. they defintely didnt cheat after that 1st game either due to how much monitoring the NFL began to enforce.... besides tape doesnt make the actual plays themselves, players do....not even coaches (although obviously they're fundamental)

next

You should watch what you say. Nobody will ever take you seriously talking reckless like that.
Nobody agrees with you. Montana is the greatest QB of all time. Montana never lost a superbowl, something you can never say about Brady.

NEXT.

Back
Top Bottom