roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wait, you are exaggerating right?
go look up all the tracks timbaland has produced in his career
royalties on just justin timberlakes works = mid 8 figures

don't be fooled, producing is BIG $$, just blaze, pharell, timbo = all worth over 100 million
With that in mind I don't think you know how much a billion dollars is to say he's close to a billion.
like I said, go look at ALL his tracks produced, you are problably forgetting A LOT of HUGE hits that he's produced. With royalties/pts, he can make MILLIONS (5-10+) off 1 song. It's not far fetched to say he's close to a B note

stop acting like you know what you're talking about

Originally Posted by mossman75

dear timberland,

bye and good riddance.
never liked your hip hop beats anyway, and i always thought u were overrated

ole hot dog head having ____

sincerely,

hip hop heads

14lkapf.gif

yo..

also

RZA

Marley Marl

DJ Quik

Mannie Fresh

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/1789033/t/-THIS-IS-WHY-TIMBALAND-IS-GOD-OF-BEATS-.html#reply-1789033

I'd greatly appreciate it if you stopped coming into Timbaland-related threads after you said DJ Quik is a better producer than Timbaland.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

dear timberland,

bye and good riddance.
never liked your hip hop beats anyway, and i always thought u were overrated

ole hot dog head having ____

sincerely,

hip hop heads

14lkapf.gif

yo..

also

RZA

Marley Marl

DJ Quik

Mannie Fresh

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/1789033/t/-THIS-IS-WHY-TIMBALAND-IS-GOD-OF-BEATS-.html#reply-1789033

I'd greatly appreciate it if you stopped coming into Timbaland-related threads after you said DJ Quik is a better producer than Timbaland.

laugh.gif
another scorned Timbaland Fan

Give it up homeboy your boy is wack,overrated, & washed up

Dude can't put a album together to save his life, he worked with wack talent(Missy,Magoo) & Pop Stars

I only give him props for working with Aaliyah(R.I.P) cause they made good music together, but other than that F___Him

Imma say this again

DJ QUIK>>>TIM

i dont know whats wrong with this guy...no its when black ppl get to a certain level they think they better than others that mess is wack crab in the barrelmentality...why not work with the new cats

im black if it matters

timbaland's a disgrace to hip-hop for acting like this, for real. dude is forgetting hip-hop, not those middle aged white women, made him who he is today.yeah, he started as a r&b producer (and imo, his late 90s r&b is his best work) but it's hip-hop that put him on a pedestal. he needs to realizethat those white women he's championing don't care about a producer, they're dancing to anything with a decent tempo and a white singer (justintimberlake, nelly furtado, etc.) so he might wanna re-evaluate that ideology.

with that said, now what are brian kidd and danja gonna do? who are they gonna ghost-produce for now?

^Are you serious?

Danja is one of the biggest producers in the game... he's way more than Timbo's ghost producer.

Ask Whitney, ask Britney. Ask TI.

timbo has been pop since forever in my eyes now anyway. he sucks also. his music sounds very techno. where's my glow stick???

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Timbo>>Neptunes. Dude birthed their style and did it way better. The production on Missy's albums were bananas. Y'all may not like him but dude is responsible for so much sound produced this decade.

eac25bee2c3f72baf9f3096b47820111bed4e21.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Timbo>>Neptunes. Dude birthed their style and did it way better. The production on Missy's albums were bananas. Y'all may not like him but dude is responsible for so much sound produced this decade.

he's right and you're lying to yourself if you say you can't hear 90s timbaland (especially the drums) all in the neptunes style.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

he's right and you're lying to yourself if you say you can't hear 90s timbaland (especially the drums) all in the neptunes style.

So neptunes weren't making @%+# in the 90's according to you?

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

HI PROFILE

Spare yourself all the hypotheticals.

He's not worth anywhere near a billion. That's a fact. The End

He's the same guy that said "Detroit as a state."

Pay him no mind.

And for the record this beat>>>>Timbo's Life
you said missy & tim is wack talent though
grin.gif
thatscoming across as wild backpacker
nerd.gif

I think Quik is better than Timbo and can also see the other side of the argument but one thing is for sure Quik is the most underrated producer EVER

Originally Posted by ninjahood

And for the record this beat>>>>Timbo's Life
you said missy & tim is wack talent though
grin.gif
thats coming across as wild backpacker
nerd.gif
Backpacker or not that fact of the matter is they were wack

Magoo? come on now who really thinks he's good on the mic

Missy?
laugh.gif

She garbo as well

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Tim will always be great to me because coming from VA... he's simply a legend. He's done so much for music and his prime was one of the most enjoyable times in recent music history for me.

That being said, I pretty much view him as a sellout these days and I try to pretend in my mind that he's retired. Nothing he has to offer right now is anything I want to hear.

As long as The Neptunes stay ill and Danja keeps killin and doesn't turn into his mentor, then we good to go
laugh.gif

Hold up he is 757 not Nova.

Back
Top Bottom