Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

I ordered an hour ago, only email I've gotten so far is the order acknowledgement . hopefully they ship :\

somebody help me out i have some timbs but they're worn out i usually wear a size 8.5 - 9 in sneakers but the timbs i have are a 9 and those things are huge

somebody help me out i have some timbs but they're worn out i usually wear a size 8.5 - 9 in sneakers but the timbs i have are a 9 and those things are huge

Some people go .5 size down, others go a full size down. You should probably do an 8.

I don't know your foot. If you got some stupid wide feet, get the wide. I always get the medium. That's the common one that's available everywhere.

wasnt trying to spend money but i ended up copping a pair of wheats.... its hard to pass on a classic for the low

I just called Customer Rep to add on the free shipping "ship50" code. She applied it like a boss and confirmed that everything is legit. It's so official, I love it tho....

pimp.gif

Bought the nubuck and already got the fresh pair of wheats which I still didn't wear yet. Timbs are timeless.

Timbs came on today

These kicks run big... Went down half a size... Should've went down a full size

I always go down a size.

Anyone know the difference between regular sizes and "wide" sizes?

Pics?

I'm trying to cop these 8inch highs, but the regular sizes are sold out in a 10.5, but they have the wides in every size.

Is there too much space? Wider toe?

Wasnt gonna buy anything till I realized the site's eligible for shoprunner free 2 day shipping :smh:

So was this real or trolling? I did next day shipping because of this ******* post :smh:

I see cats on IG are buying 3-4 of the same pair. Trying to flip Timbs now too :smh: :smh: :smh:
thats ****** up if he was trolling.

Honestly with the 50% off already I'm happy to pay shipping as a courtesy. Maybe I'll feel different in the morning and call for free shipping :lol:

I just called Customer Rep to add on the free shipping "ship50" code. She applied it like a boss and confirmed that everything is legit. It's so official, I love it tho....

good looking out i just did this and saved even more $ :pimp:

if i get a cancelation email i wont even be mad cuz i dont want to spend money but if i get them then :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom