Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

to everybody that placed an order on Cyber Monday...

I just got off the phone w/ them.

The guy said that they got flooded w/ orders, but they're just trying to get them all processed, and that they should be getting shipped some time this weekend or early next week.

He said as long as you got the order confirmation, you're good.

*shmoney dance*

I thought it was a little odd on the YCMC site that the exclusion was for the basic model and not the premium... I wonder if they goofed but realized it too late.

to everybody that placed an order on Cyber Monday...

I just got off the phone w/ them.

The guy said that they got flooded w/ orders, but they're just trying to get them all processed, and that they should be getting shipped some time this weekend or early next week.

He said as long as you got the order confirmation, you're good.

*shmoney dance*
is it weird that my confirmation email went to my spam folder? I kept waiting for a confirmation email and I just happened to look at my spam folder even though I never do.  Also my credit card company had to call me and confirm if the payment was a fraud or not.  either way I just really hope they come through. 

I know 50 bucks is 50 bucks but damn that's a lot of work/ stress for it. I plan on copping some premiums with a 25% off Macy coupon soon.

Timberland didn't have their 40% off this year?

I know around Black Friday they hit us with a coupon like that.

I checked my spam folder and there it was, my shipping confirmation was there. If you haven't received shipping confirmation check your spam folder.

It says that its in my town already. Hopefully I get it today so I dont have to wait until Monday.

Last edited:
UrbanOutfitters refunded my money.
Guess they were either out of stock or I was too late using the $50 off code.
**** it, I still got the ones I purchase from Journeys for $180.
Guess I'll undeadstock those.

All of those stores that were suggested above are not sure shots. Their more like hit & miss...Waste of time & false hopes, you'll probably end up without this winter depending on stores like Burlington & Marshall's.

just to verify from those who got there order from YCMC, I just got my premiums today but is the tree timberland symbol supposed to be dark or light. I had the assumption that they were going to be light not dark. did they give me basics instead?

just to verify from those who got there order from YCMC, I just got my premiums today but is the tree timberland symbol supposed to be dark or light. I had the assumption that they were going to be light not dark. did they give me basics instead?
Is there a double sole or not

Back
Top Bottom