Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

question...

what's the difference between the premium boot.. and the basic boot...?

i found the basic boot for the same price...

i'm going to go w/ your link... just wondering..

http://shop.timberland.com/product/...888618&productId=4207963&prodFindSrc=paramNav

Gotta compare the features. I know the premium ones have insulation material.

1314904560_750x0.png

Anyone know where I can get a pair of these in a sz 12? Searched all over the net with no success.

You dudes wear your boots like this?

Red Wing Boots> Timbs
Uhh people rock Red Wings the exact same way...
red-wing-shoes-and-social-media-42.jpg

Two separate comments. I was asking if people wear their boots like this in general, regardless of brand. Just seems weird to me.

Red Wing Boots> Timbs talking about quality and it isn't even a competition.

YCMC has 30% off with code CYM30
http://www.ycmc.com/brands-2/timber...waterproof-boot-32132.html?order=new_arrivals

Brings it down to $126.
Just scooped up the 11066 Mobb Deep pair

Only boot left on my radar is this Stormbuck, but only for a discount:

question...

what's the difference between the premium boot.. and the basic boot...?

i found the basic boot for the same price...

i'm going to go w/ your link... just wondering..

http://shop.timberland.com/product/...888618&productId=4207963&prodFindSrc=paramNav

Don't get the basic, you will regret it. If you must go Timbs, go Premium. But what are you going to be using them for if you don't mind me asking?

Used to rock the polo boots untill like 6 yrs ago lol. They were hot in northside houston forever. Never had a pair of timbs. Gona buy some this wknd when i have time. Going wit the OG's. Dont know how ima rock em tho.

I do own a pair of timberland strombucks

pTBL1-17043866v275.jpg

They are clean and really are considered a rainboot, the only complaint is the comfort the top sole tends to sit low and the whole front end is rubber. But Right now they are my go to boots. I do own a pair of redwings but haven't worn em enough to break em in.

They are clean and really are considered a rainboot, the only complaint is the comfort the top sole tends to sit low and the whole front end is rubber. But Right now they are my go to boots. I do own a pair of redwings but haven't worn em enough to break em in.
Thanks for the info. Is the sizing the same as the 6 inch constructs? I go a full size down for those

Two separate comments. I was asking if people wear their boots like this in general, regardless of brand. Just seems weird to me.

Don't get the basic, you will regret it. If you must go Timbs, go Premium. But what are you going to be using them for if you don't mind me asking?
what am i going to use the shoes for?

Is that a trick question? I feel like I'm about to get swindled.

what am i going to use the shoes for?

Is that a trick question? I feel like I'm about to get swindled.

no. Serious question. I'm just a bigger fan of Red Wing if you're going to be using them for construction or work. If you're paying 180, you might as well pay a few more dollars and get some Red Wing which are higher quality and extremely comfy. They have different kinds of soles to make them more comfortable and you get to take them back if you don't like them after wearing them for a month.

I have a pair I wear at least 50 hours a week and they're extremely comfortable all day every day.

pTBL1-17043866v275.jpg

I'll allow it.

no. Serious question. I'm just a bigger fan of Red Wing if you're going to be using them for construction or work. If you're paying 180, you might as well pay a few more dollars and get some Red Wing which are higher quality and extremely comfy. They have different kinds of soles to make them more comfortable and you get to take them back if you don't like them after wearing them for a month.

I have a pair I wear at least 50 hours a week and they're extremely comfortable all day every day.
oh, okay then.

But, no... They're not for work.

The sole purpose of these boots are to flex on yambs and go from 5'11 to 6'1 in a blink of an eye

Last edited:
Yeah. I know the opening line to this thread was against spending $185...BUT winter is here & I had no time to search for a "hook-up" or travel to the outlet store.

So I did what had to be done & dropped nearly 2 bills on a pair of Double-Sole Constructs.

My size (9 mens) was sold out everywhere in the city at the moment, so I placed an in-store order at my local Journeys. 

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Is the sizing the same as the 6 inch constructs? I go a full size down for those

All my boots fit true to size, so unless you like wearing your shoes loose and you think you are growing then that's your own personal thing. But my feet are done growing so TTS for me.

All my boots fit true to size, so unless you like wearing your shoes loose and you think you are growing then that's your own personal thing. But my feet are done growing so TTS for me.
Agreed...I ordered a size 8.5, the fit was too tight. So I was forced to return/ reorder for my true size: a 9.

How do the premiums hold up in the rain?

Any recommendation on waterproofing?

And what's good with these beef n brocoli timbs? Out where I'm from they got em sitting at the outlet. I can't get jiggy with it. But I see everyone from NY is shouting em out. Someone put me on.

I couldn't vouch for how well they will hold up on rain because I never wear mines wore a pair in rain water. I have a pair if Ralph Lauren Duck boots that I use for nasty weather instead.
These 6 inches are only worn in dry, cold weather...basically these babies are for looking.
As for the Beef & Brocs, I eff with those heavy & I'm born/raised in ATL. What's the price of a pair of then at your outlet?

Back
Top Bottom