Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Shoe Time carry both types if anyone cares to get laughed at.
Basics: 150.00-160.00
Butt Nakeds: 144.99

Last edited:
Has anyone here even owned a pair of the basics? Or y'all just ******* on em because they're not "cool"?
I had a pair when I was a couple months old that I got as a gift
laugh.gif
.  Still have them too

Last edited:
Wore my beef and brocs today. They're still in a great condition a year later, and they look so clean with black or dark denim.

I got basic wheat Timbs. I copped them for $50 like 2 years ago, and I use them in the rain/snow. Come At me bros

rocked these 40th anniversary joints today

copped these off my boy for $100

thread got me dying 
roll.gif

on a side note...if anyone is curious on sizing...i've found that all boots i needed to size down at least a half size down.  boots just run bigger than sneakers.  my dr.martens, red wings and tims are all a half size down from my regular size.  it might be tight at first but they'll break in.  

also, anywhere with the black premiums on sale?

Last edited:
You won with those black leathers for $100. I want a pair of those and keep missing them in my size when they go on sale.

rocked these 40th anniversary joints today

My favorite pair. Vibram sole, goretex lining, wooden box, individual dustbags, 40th anniversary book. Everything was on point with this release!

Anyone's YCMC order been processed yet?  I find it a little strange the my paypal payment is still pending 2 days later.

You won with those black leathers for $100. I want a pair of those and keep missing them in my size when they go on sale.
yea I wasn't really looking to cop but my boy told me to take em and pay whenever, so I did.

My favorite pair. Vibram sole, goretex lining, wooden box, individual dustbags, 40th anniversary book. Everything was on point with this release!
yup they did a great job with these. That book it comes with is official and shoes a lot of dope collabs. Also a nice touch that all boots are individually numbered

Same.  When I purchased from the website, my credit card company was calling me to confirm if there was a fraud or not. :x

damb...

the money is still in my account.... even though i placed the order, and got the order confirmation...

the email says it takes 2 to 4 days business days to process the order... So I'm guessing they got slammed and going through the orders.

I didn't get a call, though.

damb...

the money is still in my account.... even though i placed the order, and got the order confirmation...

the email says it takes 2 to 4 days business days to process the order... So I'm guessing they got slammed and going through the orders.

I didn't get a call, though.
man buttahs ate 125, I knew it was too good to be true.  but I always copped some stuff from Zara on black friday but its still saying that my order is being prepared.  I hope its just because of the whole black friday and cyber monday that its taking longer than usual.

Back
Top Bottom