Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Can someone direct me to some timbs that ain't $180?

Just some wheat construction
I got u bruh
jksfdadgdgs.

I'll never forget seeing these at one of my little league football games back in the mid/late 90s

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A page or two back they had them for 125 with free shipping.  Probably the cheapest I've ever seen for the premiums.

Also I don't necessarily tie my tims.  I do my laces in way so its a little loose.  Thats why I get like a half size down.  So it fits perfectly and looks way more fresher and more comfortable. 

New Helcors

I remember seeing the promo for the helcors and it was mad corny. Lol dude said they are fire proof and he took a lighter too it and had people spraying it with a spray bottle saying they water proof. I'd cop though. Not for those reasons.

Lol yea the promo was terrible. I was actually part of a private event here in Baltimore with DTLR and Timberland for the 1st Helcors. About 15 people and we all got the boots for free. Took pics and was asked to Tweet and post something on IG about them. Didnt like them at 1st but when that 1st snowfall came and I wore them I changed my mind. Wearing them as I type this lol. Will probably cop the carbons.

I don't like the material that the Helcor's are made out of...Not fresh to me at all. SMH.

*On a side note: Glad I haven't worn my 6 inch Premiums yet!

They will definitely go back as a return to the store.

There is a 20percent code that can be used on YCMC

(Retail: 179.99---Discount: 36.00---Total: 143.99)

Last edited:
Double Soles or nothing 8)

No Solid Soles :D

& Definitely no Butt-Nakeds :x

I definitely agree with Premiums or nothing... but

As far as buying a pair to work in or mess up and use as beaters then the other types are acceptable if you don't already have a pair of the premiums beat up and waiting on deck to be beat up more.

i told u about those bootleg tims :lol: and even though 125 is a good deal im still passing just on principal alone these are overpriced... i used to cop a pair from the outlet for 100 or less but those days are long gone i see :smh: its all good i love the constructs but they are mad uncomfortable.... ill rock my swamps for now for the winter :pimp:

Last edited:
I picked up a pair once from a store called "Rugged Warehouse".

They only cost me $50...I ran across another location of this store but they only had "flavored" Timbs.

The nearest Timberland outlet to me is Myrtle Beach, but I ain't tryna take that ride.

I'll settle for the discount listed above...Beats the full price of $179.99

Last edited:
i told u about those bootleg tims
laugh.gif
and even though 125 is a good deal im still passing just on principal alone these are overpriced... i used to cop a pair from the outlet for 100 or less but those days are long gone i see
mean.gif
its all good i love the constructs but they are mad uncomfortable.... ill rock my swamps for now for the winter
pimp.gif
those other ones... aka the other leading brand look like baby timbs... 

I picked up a pair once from a store called "Rugged Warehouse".

They only cost me $50...I ran across another location of this store but they only had "flavored" Timbs.

The nearest Timberland outlet to me is Myrtle Beach, but I ain't tryna take that ride.

I'll settle for the discount listed above...Beats the full price of $179.99
i been to that outlet.... hell i went there this past summer...... i was disappointed they didnt have the wheats or the rust... all they had was the black joints and flavors... and those euro hikers... and those trail hiking lumberjack lesbian looking boots

i been to that outlet.... hell i went there this past summer...... i was disappointed they didnt have the wheats or the rust... all they had was the black joints and flavors... and those euro hikers... and those trail hiking lumberjack lesbian looking boots
No "Beef & Broc's" or "Sesame Chicken's"?

No "Beef & Broc's" or "Sesame Chicken's"?
beefs yea.... and they had the brown/rust ones that are like the banana pudding ones but where it is yellow its that rust/red kinda color with the black bottoms.... and they had some of the roll down cuff ones on sale, and those 6 inch boots with the double sole like the premiums but no black cuff and has the cream/off white mesh material on the sides... and of course the chukkas... and earthkeepers and those dress boot leather ones

beefs yea.... and they had the brown/rust ones that are like the banana pudding ones but where it is yellow its that rust/red kinda color with the black bottoms.... and they had some of the roll down cuff ones on sale, and those 6 inch boots with the double sole like the premiums but no black cuff and has the cream/off white mesh material on the sides... and of course the chukkas... and earthkeepers and those dress boot leather ones
Cool...Cool.

Do you recall how much the Beef & Brocs were?

Has anyone here even owned a pair of the basics? Or y'all just ******* on em because they're not "cool"?

Has anyone here even owned a pair of the basics? Or y'all just ******* on em because they're not "cool"?
the second. :lol:

You honestly can't tell the difference by quickly looking at them...

And if anyone clowns you because you have basic timbs on... Then they're worried about your appearance too much.

Back
Top Bottom