TimCity2000's NEW Collection Post (5/23/10)

thanks everyone!

getyashinebox, there are TONS of bigger vintage collections on here. check out the vintage heat thread, for starters.

nicefro, those concord XIs are actually from 2001... but not for sale, sorry.

wallyhopp, thanks dude! unfortunately, rows 7 through 11 are virtually unwearable (with a few exceptions, such as the flight lites). the pumps and flight '90s are all cracked.

abernja (jared?), thanks for all the interest! the jordan IV began it all for me. i'm dating myself here, but i was 11 when those came out. a couple of my friends had them, but my parents weren't about to fork out that kind of money (same story most of us had). in '99, when the IV was first retroed, i just had to have them. that probably began my true sneaker collecting obsession, even though i had been buying lots of shoes before that. that also brings me to my greatest deal... those white/cement IVs were sitting on the shelf and i snagged them for under $90. the store manager gave me 10% off just to clear them out (it was the last pair)! you might think the jordan IV is my favorite shoe as well, but after a lot of thought, i think that honor has to go to the air max '95. the hardest shoe to find was probably the air force 180 pumps or the air flight '90, especially in good condition. needless to say, i paid a pretty penny for those (and i can't even wear them). so if you were to go back and get me ANY shoe in wearable condition, it would be the air force 180 pump.

eeBS7eez, if i'm looking at the same shoe you are, those are actually the air max TL2... definitely an underrated shoe in the air max line. the solas are just to the left of those (the lime green and the black/blue ones)

trethousandgt, thanks man! definitely love those vintage '90s kicks. i'm glad there are others on NT who grew up in the same era as me, lol.

Jay Jones, thanks man! that means a lot coming from you.

Hey Tim. Awesome collection post as usual. I think I see some new ones since last time. Kep up the good work!

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Amazing stuff
pimp.gif

always nice to see your collection Tim. You didn't pick up the Citron colorway of the Flight Lites from 2008? Those have to be my favorite retro Nike has done in a while.

You've got very good variety in your collection and I really like your CG 9, CG 11 and your OG Barkleys. Thanks for sharing.

thanks again, guys.

instaPUMP, most of my shoes are 11.5 (range is 10.5 - 12)

SoleAddict34, my favorite colorway of the flight lite is the og black purple. but the citron is hot, too. black/white is suprisingly nice as well.

Awesomesauce collection as always Tim! Wish youd wear more of your vintage stuff for wdywtd tho. =)

Originally Posted by Trydan

Awesomesauce collection as always Tim! Wish youd wear more of your vintage stuff for wdywtd tho. =)

thanks man.  unfortunately, there's probably a good 30+ pairs in there that are already starting to crumble.

nice catalog of kicks....Makes me want to go home and organize my kicks....nnnaaahh too lazy.

Back
Top Bottom