Time will tell

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

An agent would help out a lot. You need to be looking for an agent.
Through email over the last year I've contacted over 50 agents easy.  No luck "yet".
ohwell.gif
  For the most part they look at my resume and aren't impressed.  I don't even think they look at my videos.  Just gotta find somebody who believes in me.

just like NT isnt impressed brah. no one on here would sit here and lie, you arent that good at all.

truth hurts but hey thats life

Wayne, you ever reach out to Myke Henderson...last time I spoke with him he was playing Ball in Puerto Rico or Mexico.

Some other cats from our era are playing overseas.....Chris Vann, Cam Long, and some other products of Northern VA. 

NT is not a great place to help others seek/support success...the majority of folks on here are 100% self absorbed out for self individuals not interested in giving a damn thing back or assisting anyone without expecting anything in return.  Now that's the Truth...

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

t reAn agent would help out a lot. You need to be looking for an agent.
Through email over the last year I've contacted over 50 agents easy.  No luck "yet".
ohwell.gif
  For the most part they look at my resume and aren't impressed.  I don't even think they look at my videos.  Just gotta find somebody who believes in me.

Keep trying man, all you need is one person to believe or take a chance. I know a guy who is playing overseas who wasn't good in hs at all, don't even remember him doing anything in college. Can't hate on dude bc he's overseas doing alright for himself. Just got to link up with somebody, have you tried to puerto Rico or Mexico leagues?

Damn man. Good luck. I know dudes who are grinding out there all day everyday and I believe if you work hard enough, good things will happen. Just keep your head up and do your thing. dont let the haters get to you...

And how on earth can I get my vert to 40"?

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

Have you thought about getting into coaching at all?
yes.  I've actually been a skills trainer for a year now.  I work with kids from elementary to even college.  Its fun giving them skills and knowledge I never had at a young age.

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

Have you thought about getting into coaching at all?
yes.  I've actually been a skills trainer for a year now.  I work with kids from elementary to even college.  Its fun giving them skills and knowledge I never had at a young age.

keep pushing...

stranger things have happened...

Wow if only u were as good at ball as u r at promoting yourself. Lol u gotta let go of ur hoops dreams I know it's hard

Originally Posted by Caerus

Bruh, all I can say is you gotta go harder. Yeah, your doing defensive slides at 2 a.m in the morning, but you gotta realize so are thousands of other cats doing the same AND some.

I mean, Kobe has cemented himself as a legend in the game of basketball and yet he still shoots hundreds of j's a day to improve it. You have to go 150% MORE than what you have been doing. You say you love the game, will marry it, #*$% it and parent it. Theirs some days you gotta spend your entire days in the gym, 24/7. You always gotta realize your not the only one who wants a shot...You may shoot 1,000 jumpers a day and feel satisfied but the other guy is shooting 1,100. You get what you put in.
I agree. but the final part of making it isn't "hard work" its being given an opportunity.  The game is full of favors, politics, "numbers game", business decisions.  Not saying hard work doesn't matter but the difference between players is who's their agent or who they know not 100 extra jumpers.  

Not being on does push me to work harder but I'm not going to fool myself into thinking because I shoot 1,001 jumpers instead 1,000 is going to get me a gig.  

Updates?

BTW... I notice you kinda post a lot and make the type of threads that a bored person would make. So do you just hoop and NT? I'm kinda worried you're not putting in the gym time beforehand.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Bruh, all I can say is you gotta go harder. Yeah, your doing defensive slides at 2 a.m in the morning, but you gotta realize so are thousands of other cats doing the same AND some.

I mean, Kobe has cemented himself as a legend in the game of basketball and yet he still shoots hundreds of j's a day to improve it. You have to go 150% MORE than what you have been doing. You say you love the game, will marry it, #*$% it and parent it. Theirs some days you gotta spend your entire days in the gym, 24/7. You always gotta realize your not the only one who wants a shot...You may shoot 1,000 jumpers a day and feel satisfied but the other guy is shooting 1,100. You get what you put in.
I agree. but the final part of making it isn't "hard work" its being given an opportunity.  The game is full of favors, politics, "numbers game", business decisions.  Not saying hard work doesn't matter but the difference between players is who's their agent or who they know not 100 extra jumpers.  

Not being on does push me to work harder but I'm not going to fool myself into thinking because I shoot 1,001 jumpers instead 1,000 is going to get me a gig.  

I find it hard to believe you work hard at all, with the amount of time you spend on NT.  I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but get off NT and things will get better.  What's the point of defending yourself in this thread? We don't have good advice or connects.  Get that in the real world man.  Shooting 1,001 jumpers is going to get you a gig faster than sitting on your %@$ posting on this forum.

I think your best bet would be to play in either of the two semi-pro leagues that have DMV teams and show out in those leagues (EBA and forgot the name of the other). I'm pretty sure the top players in those leagues always get overseas contracts.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Updates?

BTW... I notice you kinda post a lot and make the type of threads that a bored person would make. So do you just hoop and NT? I'm kinda worried you're not putting in the gym time beforehand.
ohwell.gif

I have a workout regimen of skills training, lifting, plyo, and running. 

I'm on NT alot because I have some free time right now.  If you think I'm lazy or sitting on my butt you are wrong.

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

I think your best bet would be to play in either of the two semi-pro leagues that have DMV teams and show out in those leagues (EBA and forgot the name of the other). I'm pretty sure the top players in those leagues always get overseas contracts.

no they don't i've played in the EBA and the ACPBL before.  Its all who you know.  Plenty of those rosters have had the same guys the last 5 years
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Updates?

ohwell.gif

I have a workout regimen of skills training, lifting, plyo, and running. 

I'm on NT alot because I have some free time right now.  If you think I'm lazy or sitting on my butt you are wrong.

Free time shouldn't register to you.  You don't want it that bad, you just KINDA want it. Which is why people are KINDA interested in you.

Back
Top Bottom