Times Square evacuated for "emergency investigation?"

nerd.gif

Wow I was on 34th with my boys when one of thems mom texted him and said something about a bomb in times square. Once we left the movie, we walked towards times square. NYPD blocked a few blocks. That's all I know so far.

yeah i was working down the block
indifferent.gif
they found a suspicious car that was there for a few days and it started smoking so they investigated and there was a bomb inside. so they wouldnt let anyone down the street ugh it was such a mess

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Wow I was on 34th with my boys when one of thems mom texted him and said something about a bomb in times square. Once we left the movie, we walked towards times square. NYPD blocked a few blocks. That's all I know so far.
you guys are geniuses

I have a feeling something horrible is going to happen soon, like a subway bombing, sept 11th was a loooong time ago, these dudes are itching for another attack

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I have a feeling something horrible is going to happen soon, like a subway bombing, sept 11th was a loooong time ago, these dudes are itching for another attack

Yup soon.. i cant believe it though. An actual bomb? What if it woulda gone off..
eek.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom