Tired of cracked midsoles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by eltouha

looks good, but that raw midsole will need some protection. it will stain VERY easily like that.

I was about to ask if this could happen but looks like it is the case. Anyone think 3 coats of water protector is enough to prevent stains?

Wrong shape, no OG materials, no Nike Air.

On top of that, if I wear these 5 times - they goin' to crack on me?!

That's why I don't buy these jordans. I don't rip myself off.

Wrong shape, no OG materials, no Nike Air.

On top of that, if I wear these 5 times - they goin' to crack on me?!

That's why I don't buy these jordans. I don't rip myself off.

Yeah they will absorb dirt and turn yellow eventually. That's how my 01 3's were, since they were not painted back then. But I'm fine with that. I'd rather deal with that than the cracked soles.

Yeah they will absorb dirt and turn yellow eventually. That's how my 01 3's were, since they were not painted back then. But I'm fine with that. I'd rather deal with that than the cracked soles.

I should have done this a long time ago.
IMG_1882.jpg

good stuff bro i did this then repainted with automotive spray paint it dries dull just like the paints used and they dont crack

good stuff bro i did this then repainted with automotive spray paint it dries dull just like the paints used and they dont crack

they definitely look good when you first do it, but like someone said, they will get dirty easily and if they aren't already yellowed (if they were an old retro) then they will yellow.

they definitely look good when you first do it, but like someone said, they will get dirty easily and if they aren't already yellowed (if they were an old retro) then they will yellow.

Originally Posted by JuKoMy

That how my 03 Cements are , since they didn't use glossy paint back then
yep..problem is da midsole absorbe dirt WILD fast like that....and they yellow eventually..this is why JB started to paint em.

Originally Posted by JuKoMy

That how my 03 Cements are , since they didn't use glossy paint back then
yep..problem is da midsole absorbe dirt WILD fast like that....and they yellow eventually..this is why JB started to paint em.

They look good. The only thing is that the bare white midsole will probably yellow in no time but I'd rather have that instead of the paint cracking.

They look good. The only thing is that the bare white midsole will probably yellow in no time but I'd rather have that instead of the paint cracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom