pimp.gif

Just praying its not an electronic lottery

Will pray to be picked by the Basketball GODs or TITANs

And JUSTICE for all Sneaker Heads
pimp.gif

Just praying its not an electronic lottery

Will pray to be picked by the Basketball GODs or TITANs

thanks for the info krux.

btw im curious and can anyone clarify this, since its indicated that 1 pair person and if you join the raffle and win, you only get to buy a pair of either Kobe V or Lebron MVP or you get the chance to buy both? coz it would be extremely hard to win/get picked thrice in the raffle if you want all 3.

thanks for the info krux.

btw im curious and can anyone clarify this, since its indicated that 1 pair person and if you join the raffle and win, you only get to buy a pair of either Kobe V or Lebron MVP or you get the chance to buy both? coz it would be extremely hard to win/get picked thrice in the raffle if you want all 3.

from martin/solemovement's blog... hope this clarifies everything...

and i quote:

"Just remember, 1 pair per customer. You can participate for all 3 pairs. More stuff to follow, but right now, this is all that matters. Whatever’s on the flyer is what matters. Three sick pairs. Two All-World Superstars. One great store. See you all on the 4th."

from martin/solemovement's blog... hope this clarifies everything...

and i quote:

"Just remember, 1 pair per customer. You can participate for all 3 pairs. More stuff to follow, but right now, this is all that matters. Whatever’s on the flyer is what matters. Three sick pairs. Two All-World Superstars. One great store. See you all on the 4th."

Darn, my first kobe V...is like buying an Enzo...cant have them, if you dont have the early models..hehehe..plus raffle luck...

good luck to NT peeps, atleast no Jejemons lining up..hihihi

Back
Top Bottom