Titan x Air Jordan XX3 2020

1599925175502.jpeg

1599925197053.jpeg
1599925238751.jpeg

1599925273355.jpeg

SneakerBarDetroit
I hope I can cop.

any word on RD yet? thinking these will be pretty darn hard to cop but looking forward to trying nonetheless.

does anyone here own any recent XX3s? my true size is a 12.5 so curious to know if i should be going up a .5 on these

It aggravates me that Jordan is doing this whole exclusive BS. Remember when it used to be a few releases here and there but I wish things were still easy to grab. I don't know if you really ever officially retire from the shoe game but I'm done giving a full effort just to be let down.

Sold off all my 23's. Just unbearable on the feet to me, which is a shame because the design is fabulous.
Was it because they were too snug on your feet? Just wondering because I’ve never owned a pair of 23s and not sure how they fit

Was it because they were too snug on your feet? Just wondering because I’ve never owned a pair of 23s and not sure how they fit
I have the OG black/Stealth pair. They fit me true to size. They have full length Zoom Air. I think the shoes are comfy, but like just have mentioned, they are a bit stiff. They are definitely the most well made quality Jordan out the line. The design is flawless. They will definitely last forever it seems.

Yea. I even tried going up a half size too. Great looking shoe, horrible fit.
I have the OG black/Stealth pair. They fit me true to size. They have full length Zoom Air. I think the shoes are comfy, but like just have mentioned, they are a bit stiff. They are definitely the most well made quality Jordan out the line. The design is flawless. They will definitely last forever it seems.
Thanks for the info on the fit guys! With my true size being a 12.5 I hope there’ll be some available for me to cop.

If not I may go and hunt for the trophy room black/gold cw that dropped a few years back

The other 23s I had I went true to size and they were fine. I agree with them being a little stiff. The only pair I kept DS were the ones above. I wear all of my shoes except those. I didn't want to ruin them just because they're pretty special to me.

They fit true to size for me. Any update on these? 2020 is almost over with unless these are delayed. In the meantime Happy 4th Birthday to the flamboyant SoleFly XXIII Marlin. Wonder if Derek Jeter has a pair 🤔
1604290918528.png

Last edited:
Still no update? In the meantime this will float your boat. On this day in 2008 “The Four Horseman” were released. Did anyone cop on release day? If you copped more then one your a boss hog, if you got all four that day or after you should be the Attorney General for your country. Here’s some quotes regarding the remarkable XX3

“You can tell that you’re in trouble when you feel the air on the back of your neck instead of in your face. Unless your wearing these Chicago AJ XX3s then you won’t be in trouble”-Someone named Christopher from Joliet, Illinois

“Bette Midler once said I firmly believe that with the right footwear one can rule the world. Well the AJ XX3 would definitely accomplish that.”-Ryne Nelson Slam Magazine

“Greatest Basketball Shoe Ever” -SneakerNews

“Just the TPU chassis, IPS System, and being able to do it with environmentally preferred materials alone freaked Adidas CEO (former) Herbert Hainer out.” - Teresa Lindeman Pittsburg Post-Gazette

1606538269329.jpeg
1606538859722.jpeg

1606539037344.jpeg
1606539105660.jpeg

The 2003 Nubuck XII, 2014 Infrared VI & Infrared XX9 was also released on this day. Tomorrow celebrates the 2013 Oreo V and 2019 Bloodline (High) 1 🥳.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom