Titan x Air Jordan XX3 2020

The XX3 is such an incredible design. They are hard as a rock when worn unfortunately. I will say they actually did a nice job on these, although they could have ditched the Titan logos all over the damn panels. The color placement is great though.

Jb, stop with the lightning strikes and drop these...
20201211_163848.jpg

These dropped on bstn last night but i didn't even know they was dropping on there smh
Man I wish I had known that. I didn't see that anywhere and I spent some time searching around yesterday afternoon for some spots.
No one had a chance, they were out of stock right away. Something was fishy. Plus, the price plus shipping would’ve turned some of you away...I’m not going to mention any names, GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal .

We appreciate you letting us know so we could’ve had the chance to decide for ourselves
What I’m saying is they were already out of stock when they released at 3 am EST. I just so happened to catch the tweet from Twitter at that time because I woke up out of sleep. I went there right at the tweet and they were already sold out. Like I said, it was fishy.

Reactions: Ube
I got thru last nigh on BSTN, didn’t even know either but thanks to SoleLinks he came clutch ! They were scheduled to drop at 2am central but went live 7mins before.

Attachments

• F6F94765-A2EB-4A6B-916D-2FBE7AF81BA0.jpeg
    F6F94765-A2EB-4A6B-916D-2FBE7AF81BA0.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 90
What I’m saying is they were already out of stock when they released at 3 am EST. I just so happened to catch the tweet from Twitter at that time because I woke up out of sleep. I went there right at the tweet and they were already sold out. Like I said, it was fishy.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom