Originally Posted by DMan14

plays "ya mustve forgot"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I spend too much time on NT because while I was watching the SC highlights last night at the restaurant I instantly thought about this thread. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OP feeling real good right now. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fyeah.jpg

One good game and T-Mac is back to being Top Ten in the league
roll.gif

I'm not rooting against him, he was one of my favorite players, but I still can't take this claim seriously when he went on to define Top Ten the way he did. That comparison to prime Shaq never putting up a shot and still having an impact was too much
laugh.gif

Mac went off last night, but still, I could honestly rattle off 15, forget 10 guys better than him. This isn't even a question.

By the way, if you wanna prove someone is a top-10 basketball player in the world, you're gonna have to come up with a better argument than "flow and swag on offense".

All that aside though, I dropped 52 on the Lakers with him in 2K12 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

One good game and T-Mac is back to being Top Ten in the league
roll.gif

I'm not rooting against him, he was one of my favorite players, but I still can't take this claim seriously when he went on to define Top Ten the way he did. That comparison to prime Shaq never putting up a shot and still having an impact was too much
laugh.gif

Maybe OP is T-mac and this thread lit a fire under him? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You know what..

I think you're right.

He should show Niketalk to Vince Carter.. next game VC would put up a quadruple double.

Back
Top Bottom