Tmobile and iphone

I currently have some chips *** phone from tmobile. my contract was up but i was talking to the guy at the tmobile store and was like yeah we are getting the iphone in the fall and you can upgrade to the iphone and change your plan etc for free i was like oh word so i just kept the phone i got now which is like some phone with the keyboards i dont even know the name might be the gravity or something like that. well obviously tmobile didnt get the iphone

pretty much stuck in tmobile contract but i want the iphone, I dont have the data plan i only have unlimited txt and stuff since its not a nice phone like that. whats the best route to go to get the iphone either somehow on tmobile or get outta my plan without having to pay fees out the ***.

mean.gif

Last edited:
lol @ you getting the gravity.

since you're in contract... cop something online for $300 unlocked and you'll be good to go.

TMOBILE aint gettin the iphone anytime soon brah... but they ARE going to open up their 4g on ATT's towers and bands...

at first, when you stuck your tmobile sim in the iphone... you got EDGE data speeds...

around next summer, you'll get the HSDPA....

dont know why you copped the gravity when they were giving away free S3s this weekend...

:\ :\

since you're in contract... cop something online for $300 unlocked and you'll be good to go.

TMOBILE aint gettin the iphone anytime soon brah... but they ARE going to open up their 4g on ATT's towers and bands...

at first, when you stuck your tmobile sim in the iphone... you got EDGE data speeds...

dont know why you copped the gravity when they were giving away free S3s this weekend...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
Agreed..but the S3 was only a steal if u get it on a new 2 year contract..ur out of luck if ur currently under 1

since you're in contract... cop something online for $300 unlocked and you'll be good to go.TMOBILE aint gettin the iphone anytime soon brah... but but they ARE going to open up their 4g on ATT's towers and bands...

:\ :\

They are now!

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/?capcode=ios

Word I got an iPhone. It was on ATT and I paid like 3 bucks to unlock it via unlock fusion on eBay. Bill for unlimited nationwide 4G is 70 a month. Speeds could be better but I have wifi so **** it

The SN Liquid Swords... :pimp:

YES! :pimp:

Last edited:
is 500mb of data enough? Like ive never had a smartphone or anything so idk how much data i would run through not trying to sign up for od data and whatnot that i dont need. truthfully i just text a lot id probably check my email and instagram but i got a laptop and stuff i always have access to so im not going to be killin it on the phone

is 500mb of data enough? Like ive never had a smartphone or anything so idk how much data i would run through not trying to sign up for od data and whatnot that i dont need. truthfully i just text a lot id probably check my email and instagram but i got a laptop and stuff i always have access to so im not going to be killin it on the phone

Too be honest, I blow through 5GB's of data on AT&T every month, twitter/instagram/youtube videos/internet browsing but I have unlimited data.

Too be honest, I blow through 5GB's of data on AT&T every month, twitter/instagram/youtube videos/internet browsing but I have unlimited data.
i just don't have the necessity to go on youtube/internet etc, a lot on my phone. id probably tweet and use instagram but other than that idk

Op come to my work I got u b
i wish my dude. i know if i go to the tmobile store they going to try to trick my ***. even online where i can read everything theres always od charges and stuff that are added on like damn. I am just trying to get the best deal possible.

I have the 500 MB, I stay connected to wifi so it don't bother me I use at the most 300 MB a month

$50 T Mobile plan with iphone 5 ftw

i wish my dude. i know if i go to the tmobile store they going to try to trick my ***. even online where i can read everything theres always od charges and stuff that are added on like damn. I am just trying to get the best deal possible.

Bro trust me I will explain everything.

How do you add an iphone to a family plan?

Also what happens if your iphone gets lost/stolen? Do you still pay $20 a month or do you just pay the rest in full?

Should I be asking these questions to someone who works for tmobile?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom