TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's already pretty much proven that wayne did not tweet that on his twitter and he is not "fine" nor was he just chillen and watching the game with mack maine. its been 2 days already with no real update on his situation. things aren't looking good forreal.

daz just clarified what he was saying..he wasn't talkin about wayne supposedly

He may not have been.

But idk, just seems that he conveniently described wayne's situation 100% perfectly. It's actually happening right now, and it's just a random tweet from Daz? Have a hard time buying that. But regardless, whether he is dead or not I do feel that what they are saying isn't the entire story.

whats sad is that he will be glorified, instead of this raising awareness on the dangers of sippin lean, that drug is 100% from the field when he comes to killing its serious users.

Daz backtrackin ain't foolin me. So there's another millionaire rapper in a coma in California right now?

Not buying it..

:rofl:

Yeah, man. These rappers are constantly eating their words and coming up with ridiculous excuses for simple statements they make. We all know what he was talking about.

Today is a holiday.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Should have an update by now.

Daz might be speaking da truth.

This may seem like an odd question, but is 'Birdman' married and/or have children of his own?
He interjects & overstates the whole creepy 'Wayne as his son' bit a little too much.

I just don't want to see Wayne end up like Whitney Houston - dead with a party going on downstairs if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
I don't understand how Wayne can "Tweet" from his account and is chilling, watching the Syracuse game with Mack and he can't take one picture of him to disprove the notion that he's in critical condition.

That alone lets you know that everything isn't on the up and up.

My homeboy thinks wayne is about to die because of the song ******* love me and all the devil worshipping

There was no telling him he was wrong either

I had to delete that off my phone. :smh: Can't have it.

Something been weird about dude for a number of years now. "Devil on my shoulder, Lord as my witness". No bueno.

I don't understand how Wayne can "Tweet" from his account and is chilling, watching the Syracuse game with Mack and he can't take one picture of him to disprove the notion that he's in critical condition.

That alone lets you know that everything isn't on the up and up.

Well it could be for privacy reasons and the situation is pretty serious. BUT they put everything else out there which I'd have to side with what you're saying for the most part. Very odd situation. :smh:

Last edited:
who cares where he tweeted from or if he tweeted it himself?

if HIS PEOPLE say hes okay then hes okay

dont tell me ya would rather take the medias word over his own people..

Last edited:
I had to delete that off my phone. :smh: Can't have it.

Something been weird about dude for a number of years now. "Devil on my shoulder, Lord as my witness". No bueno.
Well it could be for privacy reasons and the situation is pretty serious. BUT they put everything else out there which I'd have to side with what you're saying for the most part. Very odd situation. :smh:

Yeah it's private and maybe i'm tripping,

But if you're chilling watching hoops, tweeting from your account, and people are saying YOU ARE ABOUT DIE, you wouldn't want to disprove that? :lol:

They are saying you are about to die and you're fine?! You have to dead that (no pun) immediately IMO. If you're fine, then a twitpic or a IG pic wouldn't even be an issue.

who cares where he tweeted from or if he tweeted it himself?

if HIS PEOPLE say hes okay then hes okay

dont tell me ya would rather take the medias word over his own people..

"His people" are protecting him. He's still an artist with contractual obligations, etc. How bad would that look if those people found out he is DYING or on his DEATHBED? They had to say something. And what are they going to say? That he isn't okay? :lol:

Last edited:
His people have an interest to protect.  
Maybe I'm just lost but what would it be?
i would imagine they have contracts to fulfill with his new album coming out soon, and they're banking on him getting better

if the world knows he's in bad shape and can't tour, promote etc.  Tour insurers might drop him, shows might be canceled, and a lot of people are going to

want their money back, so it's best to keep up the image that he'll be up and at 'em soon enough rather than saying he's in really bad shape.

I believe Michael Jackson had a problem getting insurance for his last tour because no one wanted to carry him because they weren't sure he would be able to 

see it through, and we see how that wound up

"His people" are protecting him. He's still an artist with contractual obligations, etc. How bad would that look if those people found out he is DYING or on his DEATHBED? They had to say something. And what are they going to say? That he isn't okay? :lol:
Why does it look bad? I'm not following... If he dies he can't make any more records, that pretty much voids any obligations he may have had. Lol

Last edited:
i would imagine they have contracts to fulfill with his new album coming out soon, and they're banking on him getting better
if the world knows he's in bad shape and can't tour, promote etc.  Tour insurers might drop him, shows might be canceled, and a lot of people are going to
want their money back, so it's best to keep up the image that he'll be up and at 'em soon enough rather than saying he's in really bad shape.

I believe Michael Jackson had a problem getting insurance for his last tour because no one wanted to carry him because they weren't sure he would be able to 
see it through, and we see how that wound up

Well, that makes complete sense. Crazy how it's such a cold world out there.

"His people" are protecting him. He's still an artist with contractual obligations, etc. How bad would that look if those people found out he is DYING or on his DEATHBED? They had to say something. And what are they going to say? That he isn't okay?
laugh.gif
Why does it look bad? I'm not following... If he dies he can't make any more records, that pretty much voids any obligations he may have had. Lol
well obviously his people aren't thinking he going to die, so they don't want people pulling out in the meantime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom