To all the NT'er who date black women.....

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

Rashida_Jones_b_w.jpg
That's Rashida Jones's real hair. She's mixed, so she doesn't have that bad hair.
Means nothing. Majority of mixed/ and white women you see on tv are wearing hair pieces. It's not just black women.
What is just black women is the application of poison to your skull cap and that stuff mixing w/ brain chemistry over periods of use in an attempt to make the hair more "manageable". I knew a broker of commodities that told me when the perms came out, they would eat through the box if they sat on the shelves long enough (which they did not, sold like hotcakes). 

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

Rashida_Jones_b_w.jpg
That's Rashida Jones's real hair. She's mixed, so she doesn't have that bad hair.
Means nothing. Majority of mixed/ and white women you see on tv are wearing hair pieces. It's not just black women.
What is just black women is the application of poison to your skull cap and that stuff mixing w/ brain chemistry over periods of use in an attempt to make the hair more "manageable". I knew a broker of commodities that told me when the perms came out, they would eat through the box if they sat on the shelves long enough (which they did not, sold like hotcakes). 

torgriffith wrote:

aaronpayumo wrote:

Word. That's something most people fail to realize. When you see chicks (of any race) with that extra full looking hair, a lot of times they wear weave as well. A lot of times, you'll hear non-black women call it "hair extensions" but it's the same thing.

torgriffith wrote:

aaronpayumo wrote:

Word. That's something most people fail to realize. When you see chicks (of any race) with that extra full looking hair, a lot of times they wear weave as well. A lot of times, you'll hear non-black women call it "hair extensions" but it's the same thing.

As long as with out the weave her hair is pass her shoulders and decent I can care less . Part of growing up is being able to look over certain stuff and this is 1 of them

As long as with out the weave her hair is pass her shoulders and decent I can care less . Part of growing up is being able to look over certain stuff and this is 1 of them

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

How is having a hair PREFERENCE part of growing up?

Also, you just mentioned that without a weave her hair must be past her shoulders, very "mature" right?

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

How is having a hair PREFERENCE part of growing up?

Also, you just mentioned that without a weave her hair must be past her shoulders, very "mature" right?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Hairstyle is unimportant to me. Confidence, class, sophistication, and style are important to me. A woman who has these qualities will take good care of themselves and their hair. I don't mind a weave if its neat and its not all the time, and I don't mind natural as long as its clean and styled well.

Agreed

Hairstyle is unimportant to me. Confidence, class, sophistication, and style are important to me. A woman who has these qualities will take good care of themselves and their hair. I don't mind a weave if its neat and its not all the time, and I don't mind natural as long as its clean and styled well.

Agreed

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Agreed
Co-sign

Agreed
Co-sign

Agreed
What is more confident, classy, or sophisticated than embracing the hair you were born with though?

I only date woman who have natural hair.

Back
Top Bottom