To all the NT'er who date black women.....

How much does their hairstyle matter to you? When I was younger I would go for the girls with the weaves and the perms. As I've gotten older(24) I've grown to appreciate women with natural hair. As long as its keep nice and neat I'm good. I made a post about this topic on my blog; Regal Thoughts So fellas does the hair matter when it comes to a female?

How much does their hairstyle matter to you? When I was younger I would go for the girls with the weaves and the perms. As I've gotten older(24) I've grown to appreciate women with natural hair. As long as its keep nice and neat I'm good. I made a post about this topic on my blog; Regal Thoughts So fellas does the hair matter when it comes to a female?

I prefer women with natural hairstyles. Ever since I saw Good Hair and how damaging relaxers are on women's scalps, I have been 100% against them.
Weaves have always looked dumb to me.

Also since I am a health conscious individual going natural matters to me.

I prefer women with natural hairstyles. Ever since I saw Good Hair and how damaging relaxers are on women's scalps, I have been 100% against them.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea, I was watching the Tyra show(don't judge me) and  they we're discussing this. One lady permed her 2 year old daughter's hair. The girl was screaming like her arm was being cut off.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea, I was watching the Tyra show(don't judge me) and  they we're discussing this. One lady permed her 2 year old daughter's hair. The girl was screaming like her arm was being cut off.

You know what i love?..when she has all natural long hair. BUT, a black female who is confident enough to pull the short hair look is very sexy as well

You know what i love?..when she has all natural long hair. BUT, a black female who is confident enough to pull the short hair look is very sexy as well

Originally Posted by hymen man

Black girls FTL.

amirite?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom