to all the OG heads

I'm lovin those stats, Kobe is solid, without Jordan kobe wouldn't have half the moves he knows.  Plus add the college years and the nc title.  Kobe would have killed it in college.  Lebron should go to college right now and learn what he needed to know about being strong minded.  Jordan will always be #1

"THIS IS WHAT TODAYS RELEASE IS ABOUT!!!!! not jus cuz of the hype and being that the shoe is limited..i cant stand how people buy shoes without knowing the meaning of them!!"

2u9nzm9.jpg

Originally Posted by 2JORDAN3

hello, this is a letter to all "og jordan heads" who thinks hypebeast when they see a kid in a pair of retro jordans. Kids today do not have a MJ to look up to. All there is, is Kobe and Lebron. Kobe and Lebron are great players but they cannot compare to his abilities on the court or his sneakers. A lot of people believe that kids wear j's because Wale or other rappers or famous people wear them. Me personally I wear jordans because when i wear them for basketball or just for casual wear I feel proud to be rocking the greatest shoes of all time. The reason a lot of u guys wear j's is because u grew up watching him and wanted to be him. Or because u wanted them real bad as a kid but could not afford them but u can now. These shoes are nostalgic to u. Because of the recent hype releases and now the 4 hour line every release u guys are blaming kids who want the shoes but have zero knowledge of the shoe. There is alot of kids like this out there. U feel like they are stealing ur hobby. The point of this letter was to make u realize that not all kids are hypebeasts. There are a lot of kids who r real sneakerheads like me... 
I buy J's for those very same reasons. I grew up watching MJ and he became a constant influence in my life. I also never had the funds to buy J's back in the days, so I'm getting them now.
Can't help but hate those kids who haven't even watched a single MJ game. Emphasis on "game", not just his highlights.

I dont feel like all kids these days are "hypebeasts".  My 14 and 15 year old cousins (3 girls and 4 boys) grew up around me and my brothers and understand what owning a pair of these mean. There are some families have members to pass down the TRUE meaning of  Michael Jordan and the Jordan shoe. This S*** runs deep in my fam, its in our blood! They were born in it! They have no choice....

Back
Top Bottom