To all you "JDM" guys with tow hooks

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

And donks for the record look nicer then the ricers which is not saying much.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
no they dont, 99% of "donks, bubbles etc" look extremely tacky (I live in south FL BTW), each to its own tho

most import arent what? not only are they more efficient, people make wonders out of inline-4 engines putting v8's to shame
suped up v8 >>>>>>>> v4

so you can kill that noise.

��

Kill that noise

not even gonna front that civic is decent but in all reality thats a civic with a 90mm turbo or something stupid huge with slicks vs a 500-600hp at best vette on streets or et',not to mention that vette has a horrible driver.search you tube for civic vs vette your gonna find that the outcome in the video you posted is rare..I mean i can go find a minivan beating a lambo or something does that mean your gonna push a mini van and throw some huge spoiler on it and try to front?

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

I took her out today and forget about the looks I got, people stright stopped me at the gas station so they could take pictures infront of it lol

0d415ae49160b073c227a9413163e7e43a640cf.jpg
a1935958e0c09d6a6cc1b5f070d2788da8fd651.jpg
sick.gif
more pics?how much to the wheels?

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
no they dont, 99% of "donks, bubbles etc" look extremely tacky (I live in south FL BTW), each to its own tho

most import arent what? not only are they more efficient, people make wonders out of inline-4 engines putting v8's to shame
suped up v8 >>>>>>>> v4

��

http://www.youtube.com/v/I5IXlJ32rOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/I5IXlJ32rOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Kill that noise
not even gonna front that civic is decent but in all reality thats a civic with a 90mm turbo or something stupid huge with slicks vs a 500-600hp at best vette on streets or et',not to mention that vette has a horrible driver.search you tube for civic vs vette your gonna find that the outcome in the video you posted is rare..I mean i can go find a minivan beating a lambo or something does that mean your gonna push a mini van and throw some huge spoiler on it and try to front?

They swapped drivers for the 2nd run...don't blame the driver. 

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

As if everyone's goal is to make a 10 second car.
eyes.gif

Yo 10 piece, we off 10's. That was cool back in 1999, 8 second time slip here I come.

I respect a well built 4 banger but at the end of the day it's still a 4 cylinder. 

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

suped up v8 >>>>>>>> v4

��

http://www.youtube.com/v/I5IXlJ32rOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/I5IXlJ32rOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Kill that noise
They swapped drivers for the 2nd run...don't blame the driver.�

didnt even watch that far you got me.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by 23dude

suped up v8 >>>>>>>> v4
eek.gif
wow, your opinion worthless.
INLINE4>V8s

You will be grown one day child.

yeah....cuz 1/2 da engine power means its "better"
laugh.gif

big block V8 >>>>> gokart 4 banger engines w/ a fart can that i see scurrying around town...

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Dude really said V4
laugh.gif
cuz thats what da hell it is.... 4 cylinder engines

fyi. most 4 cylinder cars have their cylinder lined up in a straight line, hence inline 4. the v shape setup is found mostly in motorcycles.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Dude really said V4
laugh.gif
cuz thats what da hell it is.... 4 cylinder engines

^The cylinders are set up straight front to back though, instead of 2 on each side of the engine. 

I agree with ninjahood, I have yet to see a built n/a 4 cylinder take down a built n/a big block(mopar in my case). Now sure, through some boost at the 4 cylinder and make it somewhat of a race but a boosted big block maxes out 2,000 hp chassis dynos. BIG BLOCK = PAH!

suped up v8 >>>>>>>> v4
eek.gif
INLINE4>V8s

laugh.gif

big block V8 >>>>> gokart 4 banger engines w/ a fart can that i see scurrying around town...

you ever heard of the 305? All those huge V8s of the late 70-80s with NO power?

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

suped up v8 >>>>>>>> v4
eek.gif
INLINE4>V8s

laugh.gif

what 70-80's 4 and 6 cylinders had so much power stock?
roll.gif
maybe im missing your point if so my bad but your statement dont make much sense to me.

I took her out today and forget about the looks I got, people stright stopped me at the gas station so they could take pictures infront of it lol

Is that a 180/S13 conversion?

Originally Posted by Munfy

I agree with ninjahood, I have yet to see a built n/a 4 cylinder take down a built n/a big block(mopar in my case). Now sure, through some boost at the 4 cylinder and make it somewhat of a race but a boosted big block maxes out 2,000 hp chassis dynos. BIG BLOCK = PAH!

four cylinders were never built for speed, they were built for economy

sick.gif
laugh.gif
 I wouldnt expect you to like it, but ill bet it beats a stock Vet and will get far more looks then one too lol and the Rims are around 3k btw

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

suped up v8 >>>>>>>> v4
eek.gif
INLINE4>V8s

laugh.gif

what 70-80's 4 and 6 cylinders had so much power stock?
roll.gif
maybe im missing your point if so my bad but your statement dont make much sense to me.

He was just saying he'd drive ANYTHING with a big block. Trust me I love and respect both V8s and 4 bangers, I just wish other folks(like ninjahood) would respect i-4s, and we're all just talking about straightline speed, add some corners and most big block cars couldn't hang(I'm NOT saying cars with V8s can't handle, look at cars like the vette and yes the camaro/mustang, both can handle pretty well with the right suspension mods, the CTS-V too)

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

and thats the way they need to stay. its not even cost effective to build a performance 4 cylinder maybe a boosted 6 but still v8 the way to go.

and thats the way they need to stay. its not even cost effective to build a performance 4 cylinder maybe a boosted 6 but still v8 the way to go.

PAH!

sick.gif
laugh.gif
 I wouldnt expect you to like it, the Rims are around 3k
uh other then all stickers and the spoiler id deff push it.i ment how much hp/tq are you putting to the ground my bad
laugh.gif

but the rims are nice the whole car is really nice some is not my style but im not even gonna knock you overall very nice man.

you researched this?

you researched this?

I thought this was common knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom