To everyone 19 years or younger with a car...

I'm 17, will be 18 in July.

First car was a 95 Nissan Altima. It was my aunt's brand new, cousin bought it off her cause he totaled his whip. He trashed it and desperately neededmoney my dad bought it for $800. Fixed it up and he used it for 3-5 years, sister got it, she trashed it, I got it and it was a Piece of S***.

Last May or June dad's friend's mom had a great deal on a 94 Buick LeSabre and it was in perfect shape, all leather, loaded, 86k miles and I was ableto get it for $1000.
I just paid cash and I got like $2000 still.

I had a job for 2 months, spent all that money on weed though. Never worked besides that just hustling, selling stuff online, making some easy money.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Got a Silverado at 16 with help from my parents and at 19 I'm about to get a 5 year lease on an 09 M3 in my name.

On some corny but real stuff you don't have to work a minimum wage job ever. You are better than that. Read the book "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle no bs its inspiring.
I mean that book is good and all, but its a recession out here. Old heads with more experiance taking up all the jobs the younger kids used to do

I got my moms old car, Volvo S80, when I started working at age 16. Then on easter day of 2008, they sold it and a week later bought me the piece of crap KiaOptima that I have no
indifferent.gif

Im 17 and i'd asked if i had gotta a full scholarship for ball if i could get a whip for graduation..When the answer was no i just started workin at mydudes pops company makin 12.50 only workin 3-4 hours a day, 5 days a week,. I started working in october so by the first week of december '08 i'dbaught my 1997 altima limited edition..hasn't really done me wrong at all since

Currently 18 and saving up for a used Aston Martin DB9. My parents said they'll chip in 20k when I earn my 60k or 70k.

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Originally Posted by sStutter

Currently 18 and saving up for a used Aston Martin DB9. My parents said they'll chip in 20k when I earn my 60k or 70k.
grin.gif
... and in which manner do you foresee yourself accomplishing such, if I may ask?

My parents gave me this car when I got my license at 16.
It was getting waxed or buff or what ever it is called lol
roll.gif

cfb15eede4d8a71918b98daa92329ddc4c28885.jpg

6052557e37e8cdf3a731dc5395a3ef9f8931230.jpg

I work, but not that much
wink.gif
i got my first car at age 17... 1999 honda prelude, right now im 18 and i got myself a 1991 mr2, 2002 lexus es300 and also a ninja250 ....

I worked at 16 and saved up about $2,000, parents added the extra $$ and got a Pontiac Grand Am from the auction

I bought my first car at 16 for 280 backs 87' cutlass
pimp.gif

My second car a 2002 grand marquis for 800 (I had a hook up at the auction)

My third car is going to be a 07 magnum I'm getting this week

Paid for all of them myself
pimp.gif

The best thing to do is save and cut back on the gear and shoes and you will be good

Car > shoes

My parents bought it, which was a complete shock because I had been told from the get go that I was going to pay for my own car.

It's a 1992 BMW 525i, cost them $2700.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Originally Posted by sStutter

grin.gif
... and in which manner do you foresee yourself accomplishing such, if I may ask?

don't forget tax, and insurance
laugh.gif

and that 09 m3, while it's a dope car, leasing is not whats up.

Back
Top Bottom