to my NTers trying to get yambs ...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

i hate the texting game. absolutely hate it. .. childish
Co-signing this..

Were playing the texting game right now as well, and we haven't hungout yet.

laugh.gif
u srs?

cmon man

I am the worst at taking my time to answer texts unless its urgent but THIS^..doing it on purpose is weak

Co-signing this..
I got a question though.

Some Dominican chick gave her friend her number to give to me, but we text every once in a while. She asks her friends about my whereabouts all the time and how sexy I am etc.

Were playing the texting game right now as well, and we haven't hungout yet. She flaked on me one time after telling me she was goin' to come to the library to chill wit' me. What do I do?

laugh.gif

Co-signing this..
I got a question though.

Some Dominican chick gave her friend her number to give to me, but we text every once in a while. She asks her friends about my whereabouts all the time and how sexy I am etc.

Were playing the texting game right now as well, and we haven't hungout yet. She flaked on me one time after telling me she was goin' to come to the library to chill wit' me. What do I do?
Ducktales and you're not smashing if true. Dudes on here ask the dumbest questions dealing with girls
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

fap before any decision that includes her if you havent had sex yet.

QFT.This will keep you from making a lot of bad decisions.

Co-signing this..
I got a question though.

6y3b78.gif

Chick texted me this past Sunday talking about Happy Easter...no response was given.

Call me about something real and then we can proceed from there.
laugh.gif

I called on Thursday, and she decides to text me on Sunday.

Nope.

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

ricky409 wrote:

edit: rule 2

fap before any decision that includes her if you havent had sex yet.

real life
realest talk ever.

if you cant think of said girl without the
alien.gif
or
sick.gif
face 10mins post nut. you really want no parts of that
30t6p3b.gif

My NT Fam, it's all about pace. When you're texting her back immediately after every text she sends, always trying to continue the conversation even when there's a big lull, it just makes her feel like she's got you at her own pace. Which is boring. There's no mystery to it. To her, it seems like if she wanted to have you, all she'd have to do is snap her fingers. When you're at her pace all of the time, it's just you doing all of the work and she has nothing to work for, which would bore her, and if you're good looking, probably disappoint her.

My Advice: Don't rush so much to text back every time within five minutes. Treat her like any other female acquaintance-- which is what she probably is if you just met this girl recently and you're trying to run game. Run at your own pace, forget to text her back every now and then, if the conversation gets boring then say you have something else to do. Because you probably do. Give her a goal to works towards, and you become that much more enticing. It's not a game because she wants to get in your head and crush your dreams, it's a game because she wants to be with someone who isn't easy to get, that wouldn't jump at the chance of being with just any girl. She wants to think she's special, so if you put her through some trials or make her work for it, she'll want you that much more.

Originally Posted by odog24

i notice if i text her back quick then she always take a long time to reply so this makes sense.

but when i take a longer time to reply i got the upperhand

Originally Posted by bruce negro

My NT Fam, it's all about pace. When you're texting her back immediately after every text she sends, always trying to continue the conversation even when there's a big lull, it just makes her feel like she's got you at her own pace. Which is boring. There's no mystery to it. To her, it seems like if she wanted to have you, all she'd have to do is snap her fingers. When you're at her pace all of the time, it's just you doing all of the work and she has nothing to work for, which would bore her, and if you're good looking, probably disappoint her.

My Advice: Don't rush so much to text back every time within five minutes. Treat her like any other female acquaintance-- which is what she probably is if you just met this girl recently and you're trying to run game. Run at your own pace, forget to text her back every now and then, if the conversation gets boring then say you have something else to do. Because you probably do. Give her a goal to works towards, and you become that much more enticing. It's not a game because she wants to get in your head and crush your dreams, it's a game because she wants to be with someone who isn't easy to get, that wouldn't jump at the chance of being with just any girl. She wants to think she's special, so if you put her through some trials or make her work for it, she'll want you that much more.
Why does it have to be like this though? Why do two people who get to know each other, who have alot in common, enjoy each others company still play games? When has it become lame to tell someone you like them?

Originally Posted by wisache15

Send her smileys +$!*+!+ love smileys

I never send smileys. Super lame. Dudes shouldnt be sending smiley faces

Texting females is like pitching. You have to hit your spots, change speeds (mix in a couple of one word answers every once in a while), and know when to step off the rubber and stare down the base runners. Taking your time and treat it as an art and you will make her yours.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Texting females is like pitching. You have to hit your spots, change speeds (mix in a couple of one word answers every once in a while), and know when to step off the rubber and stare down the base runners. Taking your time and treat it as an art and you will make her yours.

laugh.gif
 I see what you are saying, but I mean…it is just texting you. If you are saying the right things and she's feeling you, the "pace" at which you text back won't matter.

Back
Top Bottom