To the gentelman wearing the NIKETALK shirt on CBS Television

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ol sasquatch x belle155 in the face lookin boy

sasquatch.jpg
x
niketalk

Excuse me for sounding dumb but what's the interesting part about him posting right after Belle?

You dudes are lame with the jokes
smh.gif
Why everyone gotta be 20 years old, in perfect shape, and black to be on NT? Looks like an OG to me that's stayedfaithful to his roots
pimp.gif
that's whats up.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

He's probably one of the Mod. Old fat dude
roll.gif
He's definitely not saying who he is now.

Dudes are dissing on him like crazy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

You dudes are lame with the jokes
smh.gif
Why everyone gotta be 20 years old, in perfect shape, and black to be on NT? Looks like an OG to me that's stayed faithful to his roots
pimp.gif
that's whats up.

pimp.gif

I went back and read the age thread, since quite bitter some mornings stated his age as 32.

Pig Love is 32.

mkmadshoes is 32.

Hmm.

I say hes a mod, Meth clearly came in here and we know damn well he would of banned someone with an alternate SN...

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
that's not Belle. I think its so funny cats on here think Belle is the dude in his avy. i do wonder though why he has that fat dude on there. Makes melaugh every time I see it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

I say hes a mod, Meth clearly came in here and we know damn well he would of banned someone with an alternate SN...

nerd.gif
Looks more like a Jrose5 to me
nerd.gif
.. I don't ever wanna see him drop an-bomb again
sick.gif

You know I still dunt understand y he gotta be an old fat guy cuz he is 32 years old, 6'1" and 220lbs. Not everyone can be a puny 15 year old withskinny jeans. And btw ya aint gonna find out who he is by roasting him. I will admit tho I kinda suspect he is a mod for the same reasons some1 mentionedearlier. Hmmmm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom