To the gentelman wearing the NIKETALK shirt on CBS Television

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by That Guy

Why wont you tell us your OG S/N
Maybe it's someone important on NT that doesn't want to be recognized and identity being revealed.....
Then why wear an NT shirt to a nationally televised event? dude look like mpapaj though.

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by nnarum

What's your real sn?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

wink.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

interesting how the guy claiming to be the real guy posts right after belle.... nt detecs, get to work.
very interesting.
nerd.gif

very much so. can anyone make out what those business cards say that he has on top of that hat in that pic?
this is a job for the nt detectives, i will try and find more blues clues.
glasses.gif

Its probably BadInfluenze or what ever that ayo guys SN was....he doesn't want to be recognized in the truck stops and airport restrooms.

He probably doesn't want people to know who he is since y'all have been calling him overweight, old, cripple and all that throughout this whole thread.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

dude lookz like he's in his middle ages easy. who is the oldest documented member of nt? if he is a true nter he'd have on some nice kicks {no pun intended}

That seems to be casper at the moment. dude is grey hair or something like that, has less than 1000 posts, was here og niketalk, and attends cali meetups ithink at dodger stadium, old i seen i think.
~Lefty

Originally Posted by That Guy

Why wont you tell us your OG S/N
Maybe it's someone important on NT that doesn't want to be recognized and identity being revealed.....
That's what i was thinking, plus everyone be calling him fat
laugh.gif

yo hes not lying, i actually just copped a pair of the triaxes and i checked his soles... they good.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Whoever it is, has some good writing skills. That narrows the field down considerably.

Are you saying he could be a member of team grammar police? What if that's the real nyelectric?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom