To the guys who have high standards when it comes to women...

I don't drink. This might not mean much to Americans but to West Indians/Spanish girls it's gold. Gold I tell you.

forgot I have a free crib all day today and nothing to do. Was out with co-workers last night and this one that's smart, really funny, and looks almost smashable was with us. I shoulda asked if she wanted to get something to eat around my way today cuz I can tell she was interested and I'm bored as **** right now.

What I offer? I'm still in school so nothing financially. But I'm good looking, smart, funny, do dope ****, know how to have fun, and I'm pretty sophisticated. And I take care of my health/fitness.

What I don't have: money and my own crib (still in school) alphaness, and I can be a bit socially awkward. I used to be shy and introverted growing up and idk if those qualities ever just completely disappear. I've overcome that for the most part and gotten with my share of sexy ******* and will continue to do so.

Last edited:
Crib, Job, Educated, Funny, Barry White voice, Style, Great D and Trident (bubblegum flavor)

But for some strange reason this isnt enough, u gotta flash that cash to get a dime piece of ***

Last edited:
Game is overrated, looks & humor>>>>>> that sweet talking called game

You need a little of both. What you lack in one department you should make up for in the other. I excel in the awkward/charming category. Gets a woman's guard down real quick....then you give em THAT PIPE

Last edited:

A hard **** with a curve cause that's all they deserve 
pimp.gif

And what is this "bring to the table" nonsense ? No matter what I got they ain't getting nothing. Only in a serious relationship do I "bring something to the table" :lol

You need a little of both. What you lack in one department you should make up for in the other. I excel in the awkward/charming category. Gets a woman's guard down real quick....then you give em THAT PIPE

humor is part of game, my g.

Idk man sometimes I mire homies of mine that just have that presence. Like that smooth, calming, everything gon be aight with me kind of game as opposed to my witty kind of game.

Its called game because you're playing a role to wheel the chick in, a girl can sense when a guy is trying to game them, having a sense of humor or being that naturally laid baick dude isnt having game, you're being yourself, idk the word game is just lame to me, makes it seem like a dude cant get a girl without being himself, he has to have game like wtf does that mean, running game on a chick is basically saying you have to try extra hard to get it instead of being you

There's a great number of ugly guys who have duped women with sweet talking game since the dawn of time, so i have to disagree with this :lol

Just because theyre ugly doesnt mean they got the girl by sweet talking them, they probably have their ish together & brought more to the table than any man those women previously dated, ever thought about that, you think a girl is gonna down grade in the looks department based off the way a dude talked to her :lol :rollin

A hard d**k and some bubble gum

But real talk I'd consider myself a catch - superficially a tall attractive physician with no kids

My wife doesn't need to be a prototypical dime but I have certain physical attributes I look for and she has to be educated/ambitious

There's a great number of ugly guys who have duped women with sweet talking game since the dawn of time, so i have to disagree with this :lol

Just because theyre ugly doesnt mean they got the girl by sweet talking them, they probably have their ish together & brought more to the table than any man those women previously dated, ever thought about that, you think a girl is gonna down grade in the looks department based off the way a dude talked to her :lol :rollin

Actually yes. Have you never heard of women who have themselves completely together, yet have settled with guys who are practically bums who said the right things at the right times? That is very common

Back
Top Bottom