To the nt'ers who used to indulge in the herb, when did y'all stop messin with the kush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started when I was 16 few times ya boy turned I to spongbob laughing hitting backflips n ****

Then I cooled out, smoke by myself nowadays , not daily though

Gonna quit because my random drug test could happen anyway now

Times like this right now where im chilling working on homework in the middle of the night would be one of those times where id knock down a bowl...

Be in ultra chill mode just giving my work/studying the mental hands while I play this Album About Nothing
glasses.gif

Still got some in my "water pipe" from forever ago, but I lost my lighter since I quit smoking
frown.gif

Last edited:
its been 3 months on the 4th since ive stopped. the last break i took was 8 years ago and it was 2 months long.

havent decided if im going to start again but possibly on 4/20

legalize  it 

We did lol. Smoking good out here in the "Mile High." Colorado citizens can legally buy an ounce a day lol. Bought a half ounce of that Honey BooBoo last week for the lowski. Going to the legal weed store is like going to the liquor store Lol.

I hate to brag, but with the extremely strict laws colorado has, all the marijuana grown here is 100% organic and all natural, and it is all sorted through by State Inspectors. Not to be obnoxious about it, but Denver LITERALLY has the best weed in north america. Purest, most potent weed in the country. Boulder, CO (suburb of Denver) is considered the leader in marijuana research, blending and creating the strongest strains of weed known to man....seriously lol.

1dd56ed3-7737-4032-ba5d-e1b0141abdfa-460x276.jpeg

The-Green-Solution-Denver-3.jpg

20140630__20140701_A1_CD30EDIBLES(1)~p1.jpg

Last edited:
See, I'm down for that. Just thinking now about the dudes a used to buy bags from :x scruffy *** dudes I wouldn't share a bag of m&ms with but I'm buying **** from :x

Legalize it, create jobs, create revenue, profit

We did lol. Smoking good out here in the "Mile High." Colorado citizens can legally buy an ounce a day lol. Bought a half ounce of that Honey BooBoo last week for the lowski. Going to the legal weed store is like going to the liquor store Lol.

I hate to brag, but with the extremely strict laws colorado has, all the marijuana grown here is 100% organic and all natural, and it is all sorted through by State Inspectors. Not to be obnoxious about it, but Denver LITERALLY has the best weed in north america. Purest, most potent weed in the country. Boulder, CO (suburb of Denver) is considered the leader in marijuana research, blending and creating the strongest strains of weed known to man....seriously lol.

Green Solution!

My go-to spot but they're a Lil pricy. If its during the week, and since I work downtown, Frosted Leaf on 6th n Feds is my cheaper alternative.
Lol

Use to do blunts, one in the morning, 2-3 when i get home

Stopped smoking, switched to vaping, 1 month in, only need a couple puffs and im cool

Last edited:
I smoke daily. I'm about to go smoke after I type this.

After smoking for so long, when I go without smoking for say months at a time..I noticed I have a personality disorder/bipolar. I always knew I was "off", but if I'm medicated it will keep me level. It's to the point my employer knows what I do and they back me up on it. Just do what works.

I used to smoke daily. I would do it to deal with depression back when I first started. It became part of my routine and I would smoke way too much. At times I would wake up at like 4am and smoke to fall back to sleep. I've smoked in the morning before work and/or meetings. Couldn't eat without smoking first. It got pretty bad. Hated being that reliant on something outside of myself. That's why I had to let it go...or at least take a break.

Last time I smoked was New Years Eve. I was with family, and figured that would be the perfect opportunity to let it go, so I did. Had to deal with my issues head-on. Now I could smoke here and there without falling into that pit again.

I can't front, I miss it at times.

****, Game of Thrones comes back on Sunday.:nerd:

Last edited:
+1
See, I'm down for that. Just thinking now about the dudes a used to buy bags from
sick.gif
scruffy *** dudes I wouldn't share a bag of m&ms with but I'm buying **** from
sick.gif

Since I was 16...
pimp.gif

I don't see myself ever stopping.
I smoke daily. I'm about to go smoke after I type this.

After smoking for so long, when I go without smoking for say months at a time..I noticed I have a personality disorder/bipolar. I always knew I was "off", but if I'm medicated it will keep me level. It's to the point my employer knows what I do and they back me up on it. Just do what works.
pimp.gif

8th used to last me 3 days :lol: seeing the dude twice a week, sometimes 3x was annoying as hell even though he lived around the corner and would drop it off. now I've been holding the same stash for months and literally think it can last me the whole year since I'm stretching a gram for 1-2 weeks at a time.

Damn, dude. An 8th in three days? I thought I was wildin'.:lol:

My issue was I didn't have anyone who delivered. Closest dude I had was on Sutphin Blvd...so it was about a 40 minute ride to pick it up. It was all just too much of a hassle.

Today an 8th would probably last me forever.

used to burn all day everyday :smh: glad i moved past that. much better hitting the one hitter once or twice before bed to enjoy some late night sports or video game or whatever.

Used to smoke and watch other people play video games on YouTube.:lol:

If I could have smoked at work I would have went through an 8th every few days. I used to get home and smoke before even getting undressed.:lol: :smh:

Last edited:

Yes sir, my man gets it. State of Color did a report after weed was legal for 1 year. Crime was DOWN, jobs were UP (over 2,000 jobs created), and "pot tourism" TRIPLED to over 12,000,000 (that's twelve million) in 2014.

THE FACTS ON LEGAL WEED?! Crime down, jobs up, local tourism up. Everyone wins

I had to give up burning when i got in the military bout ten years ago..I have tried here n there but it has never felt the same for me.

I find myself feeling hella noid about world and life issues...almost creating this anxiety or inner panic.
ohwell.gif

I get so mentally uncomfortable that i choose not to indulge.  Honestly, i have nooo idea why i get like that now cus i used to feel like i needed it daily.  I dont think i miss it at all...BUT!!..if lets say....**** was good in my life and i had no worries i could see myself blowing on the reg again.

legalize  it 

i miss denver :frown:

Imagine if weed shops were up like liquor stores. The economy would be fixed :lol: well not really but the potential revenue is there. That's a proven fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom