To the nt'ers who used to indulge in the herb, when did y'all stop messin with the kush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything this thread has shown how prevalent Indica strains / Indica dominant strains are in the market over Sativa strains.

I was never a frequent smoker. Once in a blue moon really.

Even though I've smoked more than I've had brownies or edibles or whatever they calling them these days, I enjoy brownies more. You don't smell like it and the high kind of creeps up on you. I once forgot I had a brownie and then I felt really nice and then I was like "oh yea 
laugh.gif
" and laughed hard af for the next 5 minutes for forgetting I ate a brownie...
laugh.gif
 good times!

Even though I've smoked more than I've had brownies or edibles or whatever they calling them these days, I enjoy brownies more. You don't smell like it and the high kind of creeps up on you. I once forgot I had a brownie and then I felt really nice and then I was like "oh yea 
laugh.gif
" and laughed hard af for the next 5 minutes for forgetting I ate a brownie...
laugh.gif
 good times!
Maybe i need to try some edibles....it could be totally different for me now. hmmm

About to go hoop while I wait for my next class to start.. Bruh reading these comments got me fiending now that nothing is holding me back.

Imagine if weed shops were up like liquor stores. The economy would be fixed :lol: well not really but the potential revenue is there. That's a proven fact

Economy would be fixed, fact.

No longer would there be misappropriation of tax payer money.

All this money being funelled into the prison industrial system.

Not to mention how expensive OTC prescription medication is in comparison to MMJ. Big pharma hitting ****** upside the head when MMJ can aleviate and treat a litany of ailments. Big pharma got folks popping pills like skittles when they could use one cure-all.

We've only just seen the tip of the iceberg when it comes to job creation and profit potential with the marijuana industry.

if its legalized federally weed tourism that colorado is flourishing on would be killed obviously since why go to denver when you can cop that loud at the bodega

I recommend everyone watches the documentary "The Culture High", best documentary I have ever seen on anything.

Amazing, amazing documentary.

if its legalized federally weed tourism that colorado is flourishing on would be killed obviously since why go to denver when you can cop that loud at the bodega

So?

So much more potential for profit and resource saving beyond tourism.

**** tourism actually. This isn't disneyland, this plant is for everyone.

Mother**** a tourism b.

Last edited:

So?

So much more potential for profit and resource saving beyond tourism.

**** tourism actually. This isn't disneyland, this plant is for everyone.

Mother**** a tourism b.
i know but one dude mentioned weed tourism as a revenue booster which is true but its not sustainable if it's legalized federally.

I know if we had shops id pack brownies like little Debbie cakes to work everyday.

Last edited:
I smoke err day. Dont feel like its holding me back.

posied for a promotion. High credit score. Finances in order. Beautiful family.

If i didnt blaze id prolly jus have more hobbies or give mine more attention. Id also prob have a few more degrees but whatever.

Happiness >

Last edited:
Even though I've smoked more than I've had brownies or edibles or whatever they calling them these days, I enjoy brownies more. You don't smell like it and the high kind of creeps up on you. I once forgot I had a brownie and then I felt really nice and then I was like "oh yea :lol: " and laughed hard af for the next 5 minutes for forgetting I ate a brownie...:lol:  good times!
One time I was smoking with a girl I know and we had brownies. She said something and we were :rofl:

Then she stopped and asked me what we were laughing about and I couldn't remember. Like 2 minutes later. Blew my mind.:lol:

Last edited:
Cannot **** with the brownies at all man, some dude at my old job used to make them, took a whole one at work, **** had me TWEAKING...I thought I lost my hearing for a min [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I was high for like 2 days

Cannot **** with the brownies at all man, some dude at my old job used to make them, took a whole one at work, **** had me TWEAKING...I thought I lost my hearing for a min [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I was high for like 2 days

Bro, you gotta eat like 1/4 of one and be good :lol: this ain't the movies

^them edibles are strong, but when it kicks in :wow:

ey bros, anyone ever pick up meth at a late age? not serious

funny i just stopped for about a week now,this is the third time i've quit the last time i stopped it was for 4 yrs started again last yr & like most it slows me down & i make very bad decisions when i'm high also can't 4get it is a very expensive habit.

^them edibles are strong, but when it kicks in :wow:

ey bros, anyone ever pick up meth at a late age? not serious

Meth? There are fun things to do and then there's that. I've seen people on that, that's not high, that's full on demonic posession

Yea meth is unpredictable.

Its like youll get alot of warnings and before you know it youre not here anymore.

Bro, you gotta eat like 1/4 of one and be good :lol: this ain't the movies

Idk brahs. I don't even have crazy high tolerance but I'll be eating all sorts of edibles feeling nothing.

Brownies, cookies, candies, rice krispy treats and nothing b.

Its frustrating because everyone else who eats the same ones be gone.

I'll be sitting there rolling up like "yeah I just wasted mad guap for nothing".

Edibles not for me I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom