To those attending a university, do you have any classes with or see star athletes on campus?

Basically what I'm saying is, let's say one of you goes to Florida. Do you see Tim Tebow around campus or have any classes with him?
I'm kinda curious.

Go to Syracuse.

Its nothing seeing an athlete. Most of them are level headed except Devendorf when he was here and some people on the football team but other than that its nota big deal. No one except groupies get excited. Some of those dudes have less swag than me.

EDIT: My dude Arthur will be in the NFL come April
pimp.gif

I've seen a few football and basketball players around campus. Don't have classes with any of them though.

Nah, I'm not saying I would be excited. I just didn't know how that whole thing worked out.
And yes, including alumni.

I go to FSU, I used to see the entire offensive line sitting out in front of a building making fun of random kids as they walked by and laughing right to theirfaces.

Bunch of idiots.

Had a starting PG in my Bio lab.. Dude is dumb as a rock, no joke..

Had a newly recruited 4 star PG in my summer class.. He's cool peoples just always pissed off at the world it seems.

I was an athlete my whole life up until college. It sucks having half of your class mates as student athletes especially baseball them dudes look like puretrash.

Plus I couldn't be an athlete at my Uni, i wear too much Nike for them.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

I was a collegiate athlete.. I never would say i was part of the team unless someone else brought it up or asked me. Many times, professors would usuallyrecognize the athletes in class, and everyone got to know you that way also.

I go to Maryland and all the players especially the basketball players are really cool. Always saying whats up to random people, joking around and stuff.Someone I went to high school with told me had a class with Joe Alexander WVU at him and Joe got into it once.

my boy lived with jeff green, hibbert, and PE Jr. so yes athletes were always around. also acted like idiots in class

I have had numerous football players in my classes. This one OL from Oklahoma was silly dumb. He missed the test and we were sittin in class going over theanswers right? So then he tells me, "yeah mayne I missed the test but he said I can make it up whenever." <<< This is while we are in classdoing the test review and are almost done. I'm like "you haven't been writing down the answers man my man?"........He's like"oh Iguess I shouldhuh?".................................................................................................................................................................

I live a few doors down from a bunch of football players, they always got the girls coming through of course. I had class with 3 of them one summer session.One of them playing in the nfl now for the dolphins.

I went to Gunderson High School with James Jones from the Packers. Actually friends with him too, like we'll say what's up and shake hands. You wannatalk about Jock though? This guy RAN the school. His girlfriend did his homework, teachers and coaches praised him and everybody else just rode his ____. Onetime he was upset at something and his girl (white girl cheerleader with a phatty
pimp.gif
) was like "What is it James?" dude was like "nothingleave me alone...." and I swear to you this was her response "do you want me to suck your ___) I went
eek.gif
as my jaw dropped. Dude looked like agrown $%% man in high school though, EVERYBODY knew he was goin to the league for either basketball or football

saw a 7' center that actually got drafted around campus a few times... riding a ginormous beach cruiser
laugh.gif

didn't do much in the league though
ohwell.gif

jeremy maclin of mizzou, not with the eagles.

he was kind of an !@$. kind of cocky. the teacher would talk about a assignment being due the next week and he would laugh in the middle of class and say,"yea right, like im gonna do that."

but in the end, i guess he really didnt have to.

I go to SLU. Our basketball team aint %+$*, so seeing them on campus is like just seeing random tall cats.

I went to WKU and used to see Courtney Lee all the time. Small campus, so you saw pretty much everybody but he always seemed real cool. Wish he was stillwith the Magic
tired.gif

Oh yeah I used to see Alex Smith at his house parties and I remember one time Andrew Bogut almost got laid out by this dude
laugh.gif
. Dude was beyond cocky ANDdrunk off his #@*. I mean just saying wild stuff to girls and stuff. This dude (about 6'3 230 solid) told him to calm down and then Bogut got crazy withhim thinkin' that dude was gonna back down, But nawl playa....homeboy stepped to Bogut with all the juice in the world and Bogut sat down real quick
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I go to SLU. Our basketball team aint %+$*, so seeing them on campus is like just seeing random tall cats.

QFT

all the b-ball dudes at St. John's back when I went were in CPS...never saw any of them going to, or in class (aside from Curtis Johnson)...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom