To those attending a university, do you have any classes with or see star athletes on campus?

Had some football players in my classes. sat next to Luke Harangody one day, too, but didnt realize it was him til later haha switched outta that class though

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

no but Im pretty sure the UCONN bball team ran a train on this girl I wanted to get at hardbody. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Damn you know them dudes were real long too
eek.gif
. Good luck tryna measure up if you get the chance.

indifferent.gif

Just sayin'
nerd.gif

I had class with Nic Wise freshman year. It's not like I kick it with him, but he came to by birthday party last year. He's cool people. Son is ALWAYStryna spit game to some broad
laugh.gif

I kicked it with or met Jordan Hil, Chase Budinger, Antoine Cason, and a few other dudes who play at Arizona as well. Even met Hassan Adams at the rec centerrandomly one time
pimp.gif

Chase is by far the funniest one when wasted. Funny as in acting like an dumb $%+.

Cason was real cool. He was a senior when I was a freshman. We were at the "First Black Party of the Year" (you know how those go
laugh.gif
). He noticedmy LA attire and welcomed me to Zona.
pimp.gif

I go to K-State, and I have few classes with athletes, no standouts though. Some football player was just passed out today during class, head back and snoring
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

I went to Gunderson High School with James Jones from the Packers. Actually friends with him too, like we'll say what's up and shake hands. You wanna talk about Jock though? This guy RAN the school. His girlfriend did his homework, teachers and coaches praised him and everybody else just rode his ____. One time he was upset at something and his girl (white girl cheerleader with a phatty
pimp.gif
) was like "What is it James?" dude was like "nothing leave me alone...." and I swear to you this was her response "do you want me to suck your ___) I went
eek.gif
as my jaw dropped
. Dude looked like a grown $%% man in high school though, EVERYBODY knew he was goin to the league for either basketball or football

roll.gif
laugh.gif

no but Im pretty sure the UCONN bball team ran a train on this girl I wanted to get at hardbody. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Just sayin'
nerd.gif

It's never too late to come out the closet, homie.

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Just sayin'
nerd.gif

Just sayin'. Brothas + 6'8-7'1 just about? And we seen these UCONN dudes on tv and them some bruhs. And they got them Africans too?
smh.gif
Don'teven wanna imagine what that girl ran upon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

I went to Gunderson High School with James Jones from the Packers. Actually friends with him too, like we'll say what's up and shake hands. You wanna talk about Jock though? This guy RAN the school. His girlfriend did his homework, teachers and coaches praised him and everybody else just rode his ____. One time he was upset at something and his girl (white girl cheerleader with a phatty
pimp.gif
) was like "What is it James?" dude was like "nothing leave me alone...." and I swear to you this was her response "do you want me to suck your ___) I went
eek.gif
as my jaw dropped
. Dude looked like a grown $%% man in high school though, EVERYBODY knew he was goin to the league for either basketball or football

roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Just sayin'
nerd.gif

Just sayin'. Brothas + 6'8-7'1 just about? And we seen these UCONN dudes on tv and them some bruhs. And they got them Africans too?
smh.gif
Don't even wanna imagine what that girl ran upon
laugh.gif

lol Dude youjusysayin those dudes are real long.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Male groupies at this school are ridiculous though
smh.gif
I'm pretty sure it's like that everywhere.
I hope not, man. I was at a party with Mosley then some random @$! drunk dudes came in an was like "Dude, sign my chest"
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

pimp.gif
eek.gif
as my jaw dropped

roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That one always takes away the anger, you wouldnt even remember why was you mad in the first place word to Kat Williams.

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Just sayin'
nerd.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Had class with the entire Cal basketball team back in 2006. Had a class with DeSean Jackson, but he got up and left after the syllabus was passed out. He wasprobably in the wrong classroom. Haha. The entire Cal football team hung out in the middle of our campus so saw the usual guys. Now I'm at UGA, saw MattStafford in his 5XL Tall T-Shirt and capri shorts all the time. Saw Knowshon downtown a few times. Actually met Joe Cox a few times out eating. Really nicekid. You would be surprised with who his girl friend was. Watched Logan Grey get his &%# handed to him by some random dude downtown a few weeks ago.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Male groupies at this school are ridiculous though
smh.gif
I'm pretty sure it's like that everywhere.
I hope not, man. I was at a party with Mosley then some random @$! drunk dudes came in an was like "Dude, sign my chest"
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
that bamma mosley looks like he's 37 years old.
laugh.gif
he got that lopsided frederick douglas fro', but with no part

I think Marley's Protege has had some run-ins w. Vasquez...I know he hates that dude
laugh.gif

Go to UMich. Class I'm in now has about 10 football players and 3 basketball players.
Have had other classes with other members of the basketball team.
Umm I see them all the time, walking around, they stick out like sore thumbs.

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Just sayin'
nerd.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
frown.gif

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Just sayin'
nerd.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
frown.gif

Waht you sad about?
laugh.gif

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Just sayin'
nerd.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
frown.gif

It's ok, Duke. Not only are @$!* GRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAT, but they are also plentiful.

Whenever I visit my boys up at Siena, I always see atleast 4-5 guys from the basketball team.

They stick out like sore thumbs. Majority white kids, then tall black dudes.
laugh.gif

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Just sayin'
nerd.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
frown.gif

Waht you sad about?
laugh.gif

He can't find any extenze.

Didn't go to a university..but i was always cool with the athletes..i chilled with the basketball players most of the time..

Back
Top Bottom