To those attending a university, do you have any classes with or see star athletes on campus?

saw Brandon Heath a few times...one time him and Abukar walked into my class at like 7:30 and walked right back out...swear they were high
laugh.gif

Also saw Kevin O'Connell a couple times...

that was at SDSU BTW...at a JC right now so all my homies are football players and a couple might go D1 but Nothing like a big 4 year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I go to SLU. Our basketball team aint %+$*, so seeing them on campus is like just seeing random tall cats.

QFT
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

How do you only score 20 points in an NCAA game? What the +#*%?
roll.gif

I've had classes with a bunch of football players at my school. The biggest names Ive had class with and stil know to this day are Grevis Vasquez and EricHayes on the UMD bball team

i have friends at usc who know taylor mays, who knew mark sanchez, matt leinart, etc.

at my school......no star athletes, not even close
laugh.gif

if you go to a school with a big-time program that isn't so big (not a huge state school) you definitely see/meet a lot of big name athletes.

roll.gif
FlyJr22 wrote:

I went to Gunderson High School with James Jones from the Packers. Actually friends with him too, like we'll say what's up and shake hands. You wanna talk about Jock though? This guy RAN the school. His girlfriend did his homework, teachers and coaches praised him and everybody else just rode his ____. One time he was upset at something and his girl (white girl cheerleader with a phatty
pimp.gif
) was like "What is it James?" dude was like "nothing leave me alone...." and I swear to you this was her response "do you want me to suck your ___) I went
eek.gif
as my jaw dropped
. Dude looked like a grown $%% man in high school though, EVERYBODY knew he was goin to the league for either basketball or football

roll.gif

when I was going to University of Oregon I saw/ had class with tons of athletes

I kicked it with the majority of the basketball team

most of them were cool peoples

the only thing I hated was trying to hoop at the rec with the football players

those dudes would get OD mad whenever I would get buckets on them or cross them up (me being a 5'10 and asian)

no but Im pretty sure the UCONN bball team ran a train on this girl I wanted to get at hardbody. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i went to school with Marcus Camby,
when UMass actually had recruiting

basketball players were straight up the dumbest
most wanted everything handed to them

i know a teacher that got harassed by the sports admin for not passing one
who never once showed up to class...once
teacher gave him an easy extra credit progect to pass and the dude
didn't do it

so he failed him

though I can't say I knew about Camby's academics specifically...

T.J. Duckett still hangs around MSU often. I used to see Goron Suton...stumbling around the bars at 2am.
Raymar Morgan visited my dorm room once. That's my story.

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

no but Im pretty sure the UCONN bball team ran a train on this girl I wanted to get at hardbody. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm sorry for ur loss bro

Damn you know them dudes were real long too
eek.gif
. Good luck tryna measure up if you get the chance.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Damn you know them dudes were real long too
eek.gif
. Good luck tryna measure up if you get the chance.

indifferent.gif

i had a class with evan longoria at csulb. sports appreciation
laugh.gif
we didnt have a football team at csulb so it was either baseball or basketball players werethe stars up there.

i went to middle and high school with marcus dove (dude should be in the nba by now)

I went to high school with a nfl cornerback. Dude was dumb as rocks but he was down to earth.
I go to a D3 school so the athletes aren't going to go to the league. I'm cool with most of the teams.

i go to a smaller school, robert morris university, so i see athletes all the time, i swear every time i go to the cafeteria i see the whole

basketball team there.......also have a few football players in my classes, but again these arent star athletes

I've had classes with numerous football players, got to see a bunch of bball players at the under-21 bar (Daequan Cook,Mike Conley, Greg Oden)

UMD. I see Sean Mosley all the time. His girl live in my apt. complex. Cool and funny #$# dude
laugh.gif

Also met Vasquez at the bar once. Gave daps and kept it movin.

Male groupies at this school are ridiculous though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kingkb34

I've had classes with numerous football players, got to see a bunch of bball players at the under-21 bar (Daequan Cook, Mike Conley, Greg Oden)

You know Greg Oden was in that seniors club mayne
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ "under 21 bar" da +@** outta here
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom