Toby's / Olympic Village UPDATES

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

nasa toby's moa ako yesterday around 2PM wala sila display baka tinago na agad..

i was also there at around 3pm... just dropped by after work... all reserve na thats why they did not display it anymore pareng popoy...
tired.gif

mga mahilig magpareserve. Yan ang no.1 na flaker.
smh.gif
How can you flake if you don't get it reserved?
laugh.gif

If they had the money they will get it asap. Nag-aantay pa ng sweldo mga yun. Check out what happen to the release of white / red XII. Halos lahat ng nikepark/stadium halos nakareserve na lahat ng sizes pero nun day ng official release. Kinabukasan naka display na lahat.

btw....ako ay laki sa gatas (laking bear brand tayo)
laugh.gif

^they have it also in Makati. saw them this afternoon but didn't check the size run... look nice tho.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

nasa toby's moa ako yesterday around 2PM wala sila display baka tinago na agad..

i was also there at around 3pm... just dropped by after work... all reserve na thats why they did not display it anymore pareng popoy...
tired.gif

mga mahilig magpareserve. Yan ang no.1 na flaker.
smh.gif
How can you flake if you don't get it reserved?
laugh.gif

If they had the money they will get it asap. Nag-aantay pa ng sweldo mga yun. Check out what happen to the release of white / red XII. Halos lahat ng nike park/stadium halos nakareserve na lahat ng sizes pero nun day ng official release. Kinabukasan naka display na lahat.

btw....ako ay laki sa gatas (laking bear brand tayo)
laugh.gif

I still don't see how you can flake without reserving.

anyway TOBY'S Southmall has nothing
laugh.gif

no kobe V adults at tobys and olympic world at Alabang Town...kobe V kids available at olympic world atc thou...

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

im guessing that green archer hoarded all the chaos in toby's, sizes 10.5s

dude, i know the guy. he gets his shoes in the u.s. in multiple pairs and in his size(10.5us) so he can wear them if nobody buys them. i have seen them chaosfrom him way before they dropped them @ toby's. relax, dude.

Originally Posted by monase

he got those foams from ebay, and he was dooped. another thing, i think his chaos didnt come from here but from the us.

are the chaos dropping anywhere else? is moa the last place where the chaos would drop? how about toby's alabang which is also a toby's arena?
that's what i was told that why he's selling 'em half the price he got them for. he only found out they were fakes/grade b when heactually got them. no biggie. i dont see him misleading anyone. either you buy them or you dont. relax, dudes and let's get back to the topic!
roll.gif

thanks @kennster, carlo, Jon , mon..

got mine already, last pair 8.5 in olympic village last tuesday, Was able to sell my size 8 chaos at 6k only for 2 gives for a friend.. LOL.. I was able to useit for ballin last night and I can say it is lighter and better compared to the IV's. After using it for balling and casual walking, I was surprised thatthere were no crease at all!! maybe because of the material, however it get's dirty right away especially the neon green part. It looks great with jeans,compared to the IV's which I'm having a hard time looking to match it with jeans.

Originally Posted by miko0412

he got those foams from ebay, and he was dooped. another thing, i think his chaos didnt come from here but from the us.

are the chaos dropping anywhere else? is moa the last place where the chaos would drop? how about toby's alabang which is also a toby's arena?
that's what i was told that why he's selling 'em half the price he got them for. he only found out they were fakes/grade b when he actually got them. no biggie. i dont see him misleading anyone. either you buy them or you dont. relax, dudes and let's get back to the topic!
roll.gif

sorry for the ot... clarification lang po are fakes = b grades? akala ko kasi b grades are authentic with some workmanship issues...at ang fakes are wellfakes.... tia

Originally Posted by webnoize

that's what i was told that why he's selling 'em half the price he got them for. he only found out they were fakes/grade b when he actually got them. no biggie. i dont see him misleading anyone. either you buy them or you dont. relax, dudes and let's get back to the topic!
roll.gif

sorry for the ot... clarification lang po are fakes = b grades? akala ko kasi b grades are authentic with some workmanship issues...at ang fakes are well fakes.... tia

from what I understand, B grades are authentic shoes that did not pass QC. You can also buy B-grades on nike outlets in the US. I also think you get the termconfused with what you will commonly hear in GH and cartimar.. they normally say Class A, B or C, etc and not B-grades.

^B-grades are authentic but did not pass the quality test. Could be due to some small to non-noticeable flaws on the workmanship. Thus, the cheap price.
While fakes, like what you said, are definitely fakes.

ty for the confirmations.. medyo nalito lang ako dito

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom